PDA

View Full Version : SpaceRabbitConcept

jonnyrock
10-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey all,
This is a rough sketch for a character I've been toying with. He's an alien rabbit bounty hunter able to transform into a hulk like creature by eating radioactive carrots. First attempt, more to follow.

SebastianK
10-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Haha, good consept! This will rock for sure.

jonnyrock
10-15-2005, 09:42 PM
Thanks man,
I'm refining it as we speak, also adding in a 'hulk' rabbit behind him.

Ilikesoup
10-16-2005, 01:26 AM
Well, I like the style -- hands, nose, guns look pretty good. But from his sharp teeth and floppy ears I see more dog than rabbit. Also, I'd suggest changing his pose a bit so his weight is more planted and the gun is below his eyes so he can properly aim the gun.

Is this for a comic book or just for a single concept sketch? Sounds like it has potential for a great story.

jonnyrock
10-17-2005, 02:14 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I thought he looked a bit 'dog' myself. There is a loose back story, the characters came about as part of a school project for storyboarding. We were given a paragraph of dialouge between two anynomous characters and had to create boards and a back story, so I have about 30 boards drawn with an animated short in mind. Here is my latest before I go on to color. The main character still looks doggish, I'll need to work on that.

stargazer
10-24-2005, 12:59 PM
``````````````````````````````````````````````````

CGTalk Moderation
10-24-2005, 12:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.