PDA

View Full Version : Character Female

Tree Of Woe
10-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Hi all. Here is my latest. I'm going for a goth/industrial type. Along the lines of Underworld/Matrix, about any new movie with a bad girl lead in it. She is my highest poly character yet. She is 8000 tris. I'm about finished rigging and unwrapping her and would like some c&c before I start texturing. Thanks

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/treeofwoe/JPfeifer_Female.jpg

Gordon Moran
10-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Unless she's topless, you may want to make the middle bottom portion of her breasts less defined. The leather/cloth there would be stretched and wouldn't follow the curvature of her breasts perfectly as you have it now. Other than that, it looks great!

Tree Of Woe
10-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the reply. Well I went ahead and started texturing. She is wearing a corset so thats why it is so tight around the bottom of the breasts. Here is a update. I'd say I'm around 80% finished. I got some seams to fix and the opacity on the hair and I'm still messing with the colors and stuff like that. I'm also gonna add some tattoos on the back and lower back. I'd love some c&c. Thanks

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/treeofwoe/JPfeifer_FemaleTex.jpg

Jerkazoid
10-17-2005, 06:31 AM
its pretty, strong textures, (though the straps could be a bit crisper with the edge quality) nice uniform layout of the mesh, but this can also be a not so good thing

for instance the amount of detial u modeled into (example) the ear, or shoes (foot part) as opposed to places like the elbows/butt

when bent ull only have about 3 loops to try to pull off 160 degrees around the elbow and 5 in the butt. for the smoothness that u modeled all over id say u want to favor about 5 or 6 loops towards the back of the elbow alone, and about 9 or 10 for the butt incase she puts her knees to her chest

~SammaeL~
10-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Looking pretty, i like your style, But i thik it have many poligons for game.

CGTalk Moderation
10-17-2005, 04:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.