PDA

View Full Version : WIP-Cyborgish-ninja

cameroncl
10-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Been out of the CG loop for a while due to work. Hopefully posting this here will actually force me to finish him.
Looking for crits.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/382/cyborgninja2oc.jpg

Augh
10-13-2005, 02:11 AM
Seems like the hands and digits are very flat and thin atm, the thumb is also very small, the angle the fingers connect at seems a little odd also for me. Maybe make the elbow a little less severe too, or sculpt out the upper arm to flow those curves slightly more fluidly back up into the armpit and shoulder. Otherwise looking pretty nice so far. I'm guessing he's going to be fairly armoured in the torso area, outlines are looking pretty cool.

Keep it up :thumbsup:

SHEPEIRO
10-13-2005, 10:26 AM
one major sticking point for me is the elbow, your edge loop ther is completely straight, the bicep should link on to the forearm, and the forearm muscles should link onto the other arm bit, sorry my knoledge of anatomy terminology is crap. in the end it should give you an edge loop like a bent bycicle loop, arrrh man too tired for good explination, hope you know what i mean.

CGTalk Moderation
10-13-2005, 10:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.