PDA

View Full Version : Joining smaller images into a bigger one(collage?)

Traker
10-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Is there a software that can take me like 100 images(separate files) of different resolutions(IE:300x300,100x100,20x20,500x500,etc.. pixels) and make one big image out of these where i can setup the space(1,2,3,6,etc.. pixels) that will be between the smaller images and also the background color...and should also use the best spaceing optimizations

Also it would be great if it would have a sort by size option where the images are arranged side by side by they`r size offcourse using the best space optimization(If anyone is familiar with the PACK ALL option in 3dsmax UVW UNWRAP utility ;) )

I`m not looking for some fancy software with all sorts of special effects and filters applied to it...just a simple multiple image joiner with the space and arrangement method...
I did a search on google but i get all sort of fancy useless catalog makers:(

berniebernie
10-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Sounds like a job for Photoshop scripting. Ask your question over at www.ps-scripts.com forums !

Dragonbreath
10-11-2005, 11:46 PM
did you try using the "contact sheet" command under the file menu?

CGTalk Moderation
10-11-2005, 11:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.