PDA

View Full Version : modeling a horn

revolutionzen
10-08-2005, 11:54 PM
hi every one..
i am trying to make horn ,as far as what i did i made a helix and then i created a circle and tried to make it falow the helix line using the compund objects loft tool..i get the basic shape but i cant get it to close in the other end..can you please help or even sugest a better way ..thank you all..

revolutionzen
10-09-2005, 01:14 AM
anyone?lol..

agaz
10-09-2005, 03:56 AM
have you tried using extruded box? extrude it many times and make loops in some edges, chamfer it, then add 4 loops on each sides to make the horn looks roundy

revolutionzen
10-09-2005, 04:11 AM
will thank you for your help..but i found a diffrent way(just in case anyone faces the same problem in the future)
after you loft your horn go to modify then under the loft scroll all the way down tell you get to deformations then click on scale a floting box will open ..just movethe right vertix to 0 and thats it..you can also creat vertix and moves them around to get the shape you want or control when do you want the horn to start closing
anyway thank you all

CGTalk Moderation
10-09-2005, 04:11 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.