PDA

View Full Version : SP Clone LE plugin tutorial now available.

Steve Warner
11-12-2002, 04:29 PM
Hi guys,

Well, the three-day weekend gave me some much-needed free time so I finally got another tutorial finished. This one's for SP Clone LE, a nifty cloning plugin. In addition to the web tutorial, there's also a 15-minmute video available. It's my first attempt at a video tutorial, so please let me know if you find it helpful. :)

http://www.trinitymediainc.com/Tutorials/html/spclonele.html

Thanks!

Steve

toast3d
11-12-2002, 06:46 PM
All I can say is **wow*! :beer: :applause:

The video is killer in content and excellent in quality. I think the addition of video tuts takes your page from excellent to absolutely stellar!

Thanks Steve for all the time and effort!

regards,
LarryW

CTRL+X
11-12-2002, 07:21 PM
Hey Steve I love what your doing with your area of the web, its a great concept explaining alot of these plugs which at times when you read the files they don't explain much other than basic use and expect the power of the plugin to be obvious. and when your a noob, alot of times, the obvious isnt as ....well.... obvious. so cheers to ya man!!!! great work!!!!

Adios

minus
11-12-2002, 07:57 PM
Very very cool.
Thanks for confortably introducing me to a tool I never knew existed... and is certainly usefull! :)
Your website really is great!

mix
11-12-2002, 09:32 PM
Yea, that is an exelent plugin, I use it all the time.
Heres a screeny of something Iv used it on:thumbsup:

Steve Warner
11-13-2002, 02:51 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the really nice comments! I'm happy that you're finding the tutorials helpful. :) Now that things with work have slowed down a bit, I'm hoping to get a new tutorial out every week.

Thanks again for the support!

Steve

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.