PDA

View Full Version : looking for old preset: TP-softbody on meg

cornel
10-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi community !

Itīs been a while since I saw a wonderful TP-softbody example in here.
Means, a shared C4D-file ready for download...
Some years passed by, and now (!) I would really need it :-/

Give me a few words to explain:
Thinking-particles-softbody, attached via vertexmap on the breast of our human-meg.
Playing the timeline while moving the meg caused the breasts to jitter/whobble a bit.
...perfect for animated areas of fatty flesh.

Anybody here who still owns that file on his drive / backup-CD ?

If so, please, be so kind and send it "cornel at nutshells.net" (no spacing)
Many thanks in advance... I mean it.

cheers,
cornel

cornel
10-07-2005, 11:45 AM
none .... ?

bobzilla
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
I believe what you're looking for was created by Per Anders (mdme_sadie). I think I have it, but didn't want to upload it without his permission.

cornel
10-07-2005, 01:12 PM
understandably.
Iīll ask Per.
But good to know who made it, thanks for that info.

bobzilla
10-07-2005, 04:02 PM
No problem.

Sometimes Per doesn't some of his old stuff, so if he can't find it, (and it's OK with him), I can send you it.

JoshKirk
10-07-2005, 05:37 PM
I would like to have that as well. If he says its fine could you post the link on this forum?

Per-Anders
10-07-2005, 06:09 PM
it's on my site somewhere, seach my website www.peranders.com (http://www.peranders.com) try the search on the "home" page.

cornel
10-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Thanks alot, Per!
...nice redesign, by the way.

@JoshKirk, just search for softbody :-)

bobzilla
10-08-2005, 06:49 PM
cornel: if you get good reults, can you share with us? I have yet been able to get muscle jiggle working properly. I've tried the TP expression, the antenae expression, and cloth.

I'm sure it's down to user error, but I feel I was pretty close, so I must be missing something.

Thanks...

CGTalk Moderation
10-08-2005, 06:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.