PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy, epic trailer (JBG imagination)

lacluna
10-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Hello everybody. We need help putting together a trailer for a live-action fantasy epic so we can pitch the story to major studios. We cannot give away the name of the project because is confidential. We already have the conceptual art, and even an A-list actor interested. We need a Matte painting of a fantastic dreamscape and 5 second animations of a winged monster, a standing army and a huge battle (at a distance, no detail required).

Commitment and enthusiasm are required, we can only offer credits, creative freedom and a job if we pull this off. We would prefer to meet the people who would collaborate with us but that is not necessary (we're located in the Los Angeles area). Please respond with a link to an online portfolio.

Thanks,
LAC

lacluna
10-05-2005, 07:16 AM
hellol my name is habib i'm very interested
luis i hear you have big pennis

avescnik
10-06-2005, 03:41 PM
hey
I would like to help you. I just finished my studies using 3D Studio Max and I also have knowledge in Photoshop and Flash.
but I don't have an online portfolio. Here is my e-mail nicolas_canepa@hotmail.com. So if you want to jus send my an e-mail and I will send some example of my work.

hope to hear from you soon

CGTalk Moderation
10-06-2005, 03:41 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.