PDA

View Full Version : Hotkeys Photoshop 7

[T]
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Hi !!

The default hotkeys for increasing/decreasing the paintbrush size is [ and ] -
but these hotkeys do not work on my PC (found a comment of a user in
the www commenting the same problem)

Is there another way of changing the brushsize via hotkeys ?

I thought about actions but there is no menu command for brushsize-decrease/
increase.

cheers [T]

Ahmattu
10-05-2005, 07:35 PM
it happens sometimes when you change the language of your keyboard, it should be English,

check it out

[T]
10-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Thx for reply - I changed the languages (English US - English Britain)
but it didi not help :-[

Monk2
10-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Try , and . maybe?

[T]
10-05-2005, 11:09 PM
:-] I have tried them before, but : :-[ :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Which one works for you and in which language ?

Monk2
10-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Oh I don't use hotkeys to in- or decrease my brushize. I do that via the right click menu. I just read somewhere that . and , works for some.
Sorry to hear that wasn't the case this time. Other than that, I'd say try the two keys on your keyboard to the right of your "P" (maybe those are the [ and ] keys on your keyboard, in which case nevermind - since I have a german keyboard I wouldn't know).

Ian Jones
10-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Sometimes my shorcuts just don't work in CS2, mainly notice it when using shift+ctrl+i and shift+backspace. Anyone else get this erratic behaviour? sorry if this is too off topic.

scrimski
10-06-2005, 12:41 PM
I have, or I had, because this Shift+Crtl toggles between the language settings, between german, russian and (US)english keyboard layout n my case, very annoying when trying do CRTL-Zing something. I managed this somehow, but can't remember, has to do with the language settings definitely.

Ian Jones
10-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Aha! thx.. I'll investigate that now. Thx for sharing.

CGTalk Moderation
10-06-2005, 02:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.