PDA

View Full Version : Biped Scale Keys Script?

Headless
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Does anyone know if there is a script or plugin that lets you scale biped keys say, by percentage (or whatever), and have it automatically move any keys after the scale, forwards or backwards along the timeline to match.

The problem i'm having is that sometimes i'll have a situation where part of an animation is too fast or too slow, but to rescale those keys so that the timing is correct, it means I have to either manually move keys in order to make room for a scale up, or manually move keys after a scale down to fill in the gap that's left. This issue is made even more complicated and time consusing, because biped's root horizontal, vertical, and rotation keys, don't move or scale when you're moving or scaling other keys (unless you go out of your way to select them in the curve editor), so you often have to move or scale a bunch of different sets of keys.

So does anyone know if there's anything like this? It'd save me alot of hassle.

CGTalk Moderation
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.