PDA

View Full Version : Picture Zombie Project

RedlerSOD
10-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Hello Everyone!!! Here I am with another question and the only place to find help is here. Ok! This is the thing in my school (Media Animation Class) have a project going on and just bearly started today 9/30. We had to take pictures and then edit the picture so that it can become a monstrous picture since halloween is coming up. So this is the problem I would like to create my picture into a zombie and the point is that i am a starter at Photoshop I do have some what experience but the thing is that I dont know how to make it like a zombie with the skin falling off, or holes in the skin, messed up clothing and so on. So please guys I would really appreciate if you can help me out if its with links to turotials or any tips in creating it.
Thanks to everyone for their time.
Ohh I almost forgot I am using Photoshop CS.

levon
10-01-2005, 02:59 AM
there is a zombie tutorial i found on the net a while ago, if you google it you should find it. though if this is a class assignment, shouldnt your teacher be giving you the resources to be able to acomplish the task?

RedlerSOD
10-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Hello.
Yeah thats true and he did give us of couple tips but the thing is that hes testing us out to see if we were able to make it in our own lol...he decided for us to choose wichever monster we wanted to. I was kind of able to find a way using the patch tool with a meat texture it does kind of work but i still need to mess around with it more usually i used paint shop pro 9 for my textures but i dont know photoshop seems easier and on the tutorials i was able to find one but cant seem to understand it http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=161073&page=4 on the hue/saturation part but other than that usually my techer expects for me to do a good job since i kind of know a little.:shrug: But I hope I do.

CGTalk Moderation
10-01-2005, 06:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.