PDA

View Full Version : need scripts!

tarun jain
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
hi all,
i'm appearing for a exam which has a story board question. i need to practise storyboarding for it.since i'm not a story/script writer i need scripts to practise for it.can anyone tell me where i can get some.prefreably 11 to 22 minute things.this is totally for non commercial use(for practise only).any kind of help is will be great.
thanks
-tarun

Zeicon
09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
Go to SimplyScripts.com and select "Unproduced Scripts" in the menu... then pick "Monologues / Shorts" from the submenu. There you go.

But be warned... some scripts are better than others... :/

members only hunter
10-13-2005, 06:20 AM
i have a script i have been working on that is in need of storyboarding-

this has the added advantage of being an action script that is also being worked on as a production

the script is here

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=202545&page=5

let me knoe if you really want to...

this is a colab project that needs some artists....

chris

tarun jain
10-13-2005, 09:16 AM
hi Chris,
lemme look at the script first.125 pages! boy! that is some duration!!!ur offer is tempting!
right now i'm working on a muic video,this takes up most of my time.i'll read ur script and let u know. thanks for ur reply!
cheers!
-tarun

dbates
10-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Hmmm. . . the CGTalk FILM Collaboration could probably use a storyboard artist right now. We've got a script, but it isn't in actual script format at the moment. If you have any time, maybe you could help us out!

members only hunter
10-13-2005, 06:33 PM
i have it kinda all in my head- the way i think it shoul look. as a colab project thought i want to see what others would do...

yes i know it is long- i need to shave off some major pages but i'm not sure where. i am hoping they will fall in the editing process. it is hard to imagine but the original final draft was 137 page long- i havealready cut over 10 pages. i really need storyboards and start on the voice acting.

i think the longest continuious scene is only 8 pages long so cutting it up between scenes and doing one of them is probly the best.

chris

pconsidine
10-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Tarun,

Definitely check the collaboration forum. I actually posted a 10-minute short script there myself not too long ago - free for the asking. ;)

I'm sure you can find something you can use there.

tarun jain
10-27-2005, 05:13 PM
thanks guys, i appretiate ur help. i have been really busy with the music video i have been working on. i need short scripts ,not very long feature length stuff.i'll check out the collab
forum right now.
cheers
-tarun

CGTalk Moderation
10-27-2005, 05:13 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.