PDA

View Full Version : head crits needed Please

cerreto_hiding
11-11-2002, 12:35 AM
Female heads seem to be my biggest challenge very delicate this will go on a practice model i psted in a earleir thread it will replace the first as i didnt like the results im happier with this but still a wip and could use some advice or opinions if anyone would care to crit the ! so far just the face and head are complete ears and neck next

kretin
11-11-2002, 02:30 AM
You've really captured a feminine look to her, well done.

I think the 3/4 view needs some work though. Front and side look great. I'd pull the cheeks out just a little, so she doesn't look too anorexic, and slightly widen the front of the jaw.

And watch those nascent horns. Pull the side points of the top of her forehead in a bit.

jonny

CTRL+X
11-11-2002, 02:53 AM
Ears are a tad small,, other than that,,, I'm in love with her

Eugeny
11-11-2002, 07:26 AM
Cool ... :thumbsup:
Great neck details ... I don't think that u need to tweak some thing (depending on this pics ) Can u post bigger one (more close up) ?

JacquesD
11-11-2002, 08:00 AM
Nice model, really. :)

Keep on.

smfjersey
11-11-2002, 08:14 AM
huh,..wait an f*n minute! That bar on the bottom of the interface,...Is that the stock L7.5 interface? what the hell?

Labuzz
11-11-2002, 09:12 AM
Nice Model:) Keep updating.
Maybe you should change a little the bottom lips corner.
Great anyway!

cerreto_hiding
11-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Thanks all !

Kretin I agre was thinking she was looking rather thin myself ill get on that i softened the neck a lil casue i think that was contributing to the thin look

eugeny sorry bout the small pic i have to use atachments as i cant update my 3d luvr site at the moment (too bad need to get rid of the crap on it ) ;)heres a single view a lil bigger

The ears are still bieng worked on and they are alot of fun to atach really i mean they are fun! ;)

cerreto_hiding
11-11-2002, 02:13 PM
pic

ThirdEye
11-11-2002, 03:04 PM
their neck muscles are too evident... you're not so contracted in a natural position

Chewey
11-11-2002, 03:07 PM
Looks pretty good to me. If I had to make some crits I'd recommend taking a look at the side view where the lower chin transitions to the neck. It seems a bit too cut (or sharp) giving a rather too muscular or athletic look especially given the well defined and sharp edged jaw line. The lower cheeks (the hollow of the cheeks) also appear a little too thin and might look a bit healthier if they were given a just a slight bit more meat.

Of course if that was the effect you were going for then fawgedabout all my nit picking and proceed on to the hair and make up department.

;>

cerreto_hiding
11-11-2002, 03:15 PM
LOL all nitpicking welcome ! it helps me to see what to focus on the most i agree with both comments the neck is to tense looking agian ill soften it and tweek the cheeks though i do want to keep the jawline rather defned but it could be looked at thanks guys

Remi
11-11-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by smfjersey
huh,..wait an f*n minute! That bar on the bottom of the interface,...Is that the stock L7.5 interface? what the hell?

I'm with you....what the hell.....?:shrug:

cerreto_hiding
11-11-2002, 04:43 PM
Yes sorry missed that the bar is something i customize depending on what im modeling its in your menu set up normaly i use my mouse and 4 keys on the keybard eveything else (tools linked to my mouse about 14 keys i think i just put the few i use very seldom on the bottom bar when im lazy !

cerreto_hiding
11-11-2002, 07:06 PM
Ok took some of the suggestions and applied them in small amounts heres a lil more developed look of her just added unfineshed headress and starting body (trying to avoid finishing ears LOL )

PNelson
11-11-2002, 07:44 PM
Here eyes don't look very realistic! ;->

Sorry couldn't resist a little sarcasim!

Very nice work!

See ya,
Philip Nelson
NewTek

-wT-
11-11-2002, 07:47 PM
Whoa, now you're an animal! :eek: :thumbsup:

Mattoo
11-11-2002, 08:11 PM
Problem is, now no one is looking at the face! Damn, that's some firm breastage!

Nice job! Main crit is that the upper eyelid appears to be a little bulgy, like a blister or something.

cerreto_hiding
11-11-2002, 11:47 PM
P Nelson wait to you see the legs and ass ! talk about unrealistic LOL ;)

kretin
11-12-2002, 12:04 AM
Wow, she's coming along really nicely. I love what you've done with the neck, and the torso is great so far. Only thing... watch your proportions, the torso is looking too big for the head at the moment.

cerreto_hiding
11-12-2002, 02:46 AM
Well Ill try to finish the legs and arms for tonight that will give me a day for the hands and feet ! Im trying to finsh her modeling wise in 3 days and a day for tweaking

yon dabuda
11-12-2002, 03:12 AM
WOW, looks awesome, she would be a crazy cool super hero character. :)

the shoulder blade looks protruding though :) but maybe she is flexing, although i think its a little weird.

:thumbsup:

visualboo
11-12-2002, 03:31 AM
Nice job Travis. I've always loved the muscle definition on your models (although a bit gnarly on this one. I know I sure as hail wouldn't want to get into a scuffle with her). Good lookin face to :buttrock:

Stonefist
11-12-2002, 03:44 AM
Cerretto Do you have Any Tutorials, Youre work is Just That Damm Good........:applause: :thumbsup: if so were can I get to them I nned ta learn shyte like this its the look that I wanna have in My Modeling........

isnowboard
11-12-2002, 04:08 AM
I'm still wondering about the unanswered question about the custom LW setup and the buttons on the bottom? Answer?

CIM
11-12-2002, 04:14 AM
Simple. Go to Configure Menus (Ctrl + F10) and edit Bottom Edge.

isnowboard
11-12-2002, 06:15 AM
Thank you.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.