PDA

View Full Version : How do CGTalk Members use Writers?

pconsidine
09-29-2005, 02:35 PM
A friend who was into 3D animation told me about CGTalk and I've really enjoyed checking out all the work that's going on. So here's my question - if I had a short script that I wanted to offer to the community (in the interest of just having it produced), is there a way to go about it? I didn't know if there was an established process for offering written work to the community, or even if there would be any interest in it, so I thought it wise to ask first.

Thanks gang.

malcolmj
09-30-2005, 10:46 PM
I'd try posting a thread in the "Collaborative team projects" section.

Cheers,

Malcolm.

danielkenobi
09-30-2005, 10:51 PM
posting a thread in the "Collaborative team projects" section would be a great idea. But if you just want to offer it, post a link here to your script, I am pretty shure that some one will take it and doit. If it is good of course, dont forget to tell them to give you the credits:thumbsup:.

PS we dont use them, this is a comunity, and the reason why most of us are here is to improve everyday our skills.

pconsidine
10-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I guess "use" was the wrong word. I guess the real question was, as a non-animator, how can I partcipate, which you both have answered quite handily.

Many thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
10-03-2005, 02:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.