PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Tutorial

paulselhi
09-29-2005, 12:02 AM
I finnaly got around to do a vid tutorial for my ocean scene.. you can find it and others at :

http://www.black-and-white-to-color.com/ipbsfx/

Jorge Arango
09-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Thank you for your effort, Paul. And your ocean looks great. But to tell you the truth, I can hardly understand a word.

Jorge Arango

paulselhi
09-29-2005, 03:44 PM
está mi acento ?
apesadumbrado no hablo español
mi esposa es de zarragoza que ella puede ayudar quizá

Jorge Arango
09-29-2005, 03:53 PM
está mi acento ?
apesadumbrado no hablo español
mi esposa es de zarragoza que ella puede ayudar quizá

Thank you again for your reply Paul. I do speak english but let's say that I don't understand *your* english :hmm: and there is some background noise.

Anyway, I think that playing it several times I'll get it.

Jorge Arango

paulselhi
09-30-2005, 08:29 AM
One of the things i love about england is that for such a small country we have such a range of accents..if you travel less than 100 miles from london you will find english regional accents that are so different from london "cockney" that they could almost be a different language

Jorge Arango
09-30-2005, 12:58 PM
One of the things i love about england is that for such a small country we have such a range of accents..if you travel less than 100 miles from london you will find english regional accents that are so different from london "cockney" that they could almost be a different language

Yes I like that too. Also, I find it interesting that you can go from Mexico to southern Argentina and people speak the same language, or from Florida to Alaska. While
Europe with its relatively small countries has so many languages. Such a tiny country as Belgium has two completely different languages. Or Switzerland. Or the italian dialects. That makes a great cultural diversity. We also have dozens if not hundreds of dialects in Latin America but, apart from quechua, most are spoken by very small groups.

Anyway, this is getting sorta OT.

I hope you continue to make tutorials even if they can only be understood in your London neighborhood (just kidding :) )

Jorge Arango

rion
10-07-2005, 02:57 PM
wow! thanks paulselhi, I've learned a lot from your video tutorial. :lol: I also didn't understand the words but the videocap was a good enough.

paulselhi
10-07-2005, 07:45 PM
yes sorry for all that, i now realize that my accent may be a bit hard to follow for anyone more than a 20 mile radius of greenwich

from now on i shall do all tuts with the finest glaswegian brouge

JoshKirk
10-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Could you throw in a little southern US twang for us Texas residents as well Paul? Thanks. :)

Ricard
10-08-2005, 09:40 AM
You Do Not Have Permission To Download Files In This Category.

Why?

paulselhi
10-08-2005, 05:10 PM
You need to join the forum and you will get the standard e-mail to validate your account, once done you can then d/l

rorkijon
10-10-2005, 11:47 AM
yes sorry for all that, i now realize that my accent may be a bit hard to follow for anyone more than a 20 mile radius of greenwich

from now on i shall do all tuts with the finest glaswegian brouge

Paul your tutorial was brilliant - thanks for the usage of NICKL, needed that to break up the tripple wave deformer ocean I have.
Never have I laughed so much watching a tutorial, the number of times I rewound the bit where your kid walked in with the teddy, and the sheer frustration in your voice at the 'squealing' child outside (not yours!)... just brilliant - life interacting with work whether you like it or not.

Thanks,

Jon.
Englishman in Aberdeen - you should try Dorric, there's a slang language for you...

Yousef
10-13-2005, 04:42 PM
You Do Not Have Permission To Download Files In This Category.

Why?
you should register 1 user name on that site

CGTalk Moderation
10-13-2005, 04:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.