PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine sketch

stani
09-28-2005, 09:01 PM
http://www.ckretone.com/stani.jpg

Hi, my name is Stani and I'm currently working towards a job in Sequential art, conceptual design or hopefully character design. This is my first time posting anything, it's just a simple drawing of Wolverine. Hoping for any comments/constructive criticism. Thanks, hope ya'll like it.

Overchord
09-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Hey - I liek the drawing, a good dynamic position.
Are you planning on colouring it or leaving it as it is? Anyway, I assume you're working on the claws or did you leave them blank intentionally?

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Gord-MacDonald
09-29-2005, 03:35 AM
nice drawing

btw - you can insert the picture directly into your post, by clicking on the "insert image" button - (the button with the hills, and yellow background) and placing the image url - including filename - in the dialogue box.

Gord

stani
09-29-2005, 06:28 PM
This was just a random drawing of Wolvie that I did in about an hour and a half, I left the claws blank on purpose, I liked the "Alfonse Mucha" feeling to them. As for color and back ground I hadn't really given either much thought, it was just a simple splash image.

Pore
10-23-2005, 09:54 PM
hey man you could enhance your picture infinately by adding some true black or dark shading in some areas instead of that euphamistic grey everywhere other than that its awesome gj any links to other works?

CGTalk Moderation
10-23-2005, 09:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.