PDA

View Full Version : Dead Or Alive's Bouncing Breasts Problem

jonathanmontubig
09-27-2005, 05:23 AM
I like to create some bouncing breasts like that of DOA in Maya, Ive used some jiggle deformer in the chest part of my character, painted wieghts, and then bind it to the joints but when I try to play the animation the vertices that is affected by the jiggle deformers jiggles unexpectedly(wat i mean is the vertices are swarming and bouncing all around the screen). What seems to be the problem here?

puddy
09-27-2005, 11:36 PM
It's really just a matter of tweaking the Stiffness, Damping and Weight. This tends to happen when your Stiffness is set to a higher value than your damping.

jonathanmontubig
10-01-2005, 06:40 AM
ive forget to tell u guys that before i play the animation, ive already painted weights on the chest, but still it doesnt work.

HotBox
10-04-2005, 04:41 PM
you may need to skin it first and then add the jiggle deformer. thats how i have always done it and i have never had problems with the jiggle deformer

CGTalk Moderation
10-04-2005, 04:41 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.