PDA

View Full Version : Chat feature?

Xsub
09-25-2005, 12:15 AM
I personally would like a chat channel here, run by java script so people can get answers quickly without the bother to start a new topic.

Thanks

robodesign
09-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah, relatively good ideea, but... it must be an IRC network... so I wouldn't be forced to use a Java enabled browser ;) .

Xsub
09-25-2005, 06:41 PM
well, i mentioned java for ease of use, or perhaps another method like dhtml, i think that can do it. I just don't want it to be IRC since everyone would need to download an irc client and etc.

I picture the chat feature being small ish, room selection for 3d aps, etc and that would cover it.

warpy
09-26-2005, 07:18 AM
i dunno if its as good, a lot of info will be lost. right now everything you say is being archived for eternity..

pnoland
09-28-2005, 12:28 AM
right now everything you say is being archived for eternity..

Boob!

Chatting is dandy but there is an IRC channel already which is great if you need help with something quickly or just want to shoot the sh..breeze with everybody.

CGTalk Moderation
09-28-2005, 12:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.