PDA

View Full Version : BF2 Modeling [WIP]: Israeli APC

IDF-Godzilla
09-22-2005, 04:29 AM
Hello people,

My name is Danny and im new in the CGTalk forums.
I want to show you some of my work for a BF2 mod on the making.
This is an Israeli APC called the "Achzarit" (Cruel Girl), its a modifyed T-55, this work is a WIP so Critiques and comments will be welcomed :love:

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1103/ach15lk.png

TheRedemption
09-22-2005, 07:20 AM
hey hey looking good man whats its poly count? and whats the typical poly count for a vehichle of this nature in BF2? got any wires? :D

kenny_bsp
09-22-2005, 07:44 AM
First of all welcome to the forums !
luv your model and render :thumbsup: when are you going to texture it ?
oh .. and how do you make so good renders ? It's specialy interesting for me because my renders are scary :)

IDF-Godzilla
09-22-2005, 12:43 PM
hey hey looking good man whats its poly count? and whats the typical poly count for a vehichle of this nature in BF2? got any wires? :D
The poly count is about 9000, this is quite high even for BF2 but the machine gun comes on a seperate model, so the vehicle poly count is 7109.
The typical count for BF2 is 7000 for tanks and transport helicopters, 5500 for gunships and patrol cars (such as the Humvee) and 4000 for buggy's and other light vehicles of its kind.
And for the wires, well, my graphic card is messed up so i can't give you a good wire shot at this point

First of all welcome to the forums !
luv your model and render :thumbsup: when are you going to texture it ?
oh .. and how do you make so good renders ? It's specialy interesting for me because my renders are scary :)
I dont know when i'll texture it becouse first i need to UVmap it.
And im not such a good expert in texture making like others in here, so this is another problem for me :sad:

hsi
09-22-2005, 07:16 PM
i believe this one´s gonna look great. good luck with textures :)

CGTalk Moderation
09-22-2005, 07:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.