PDA

View Full Version : help with pflow colors

anim83d
09-21-2005, 09:11 PM
ok....going a little nuts...hopefully this is something basic overlooked....I am redirecting particles via "find target". I have a material frequency assigned to the global node which is assigning ids and using a multi-sub-object material. The problem is that the ids get reassigned whenever they go to a new event therefore changing materials but I want them to stay the same throughout. THis also happens with collisions (instead of targets) and I have tested static material with the same results.Any help would be much appreciated.

Justin Mitchell
Boing! LLC

Ian Jones
09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
can u post a screencap of our flow? I have a couple of ideas... just need to see what your doing.

galagast
10-02-2005, 12:34 PM
im not sure if ive helped solve the problem in this thread: http://www.orbaz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=381

I just wanted to post this for the benefit of others who are also encountering the same sort of problems...

:)

CGTalk Moderation
10-02-2005, 12:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.