PDA

View Full Version : South X Southwest Film Festival. Wanna join

Flog
11-09-2002, 05:06 AM
I noticed that Sony is having a competition called "Make Your Mark" The films that win are going to be played at South By Southwest. (If not familiar with South By Southwest please see www.sxsw.com)

Basically it is a media festival held in my home town of Austin, Texas. It is very big. Big for musicians and film makers. Directors, Stars, Producers and Big companies alike all come to check out the talent.

I was working on a concept for a short film and was wondering if anyone would like to work with me on it.

Its based on a character I created named Flog. The short film would be about 20-30 minutes long so that we could enter the Short Animation contest. I've seen major talent here on this sight and thought someone would like to work on a project and get recognition and seen at the 2nd largest film festival next to Cannes.

So what do you think? Anyone want to enter? Well if you do not want to help me I think you should still try it with your own movie concept. It is good exposure. Check it out

www.sxsw.com Visit it and submit your film. If not this year start working on it for next. The contest is opened to everyone even out of the US.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.