PDA

View Full Version : my painting

11-09-2002, 12:27 AM
give me u opinion

http://album4.chinaren.com/album/67/70/627067/96931.jpg

swords
11-21-2002, 01:07 PM
i really like the bright hues
beautiful .. although i can only roughly make out that it's a face ?

not too sure what u're trying to portray ..

killercrystal
11-22-2002, 05:55 AM
well so many people have looked at ur painting but only one reply. figured i'd make it two. i think ur use of vibrant colors is very good, they all compliment eachother. what kind of medium did u do this in, & how did u get the scratch looking marks? im kinda confuised what is it of? im guessing a thin brush that i just cant see but anyway i like it. & i would like to see more of ur work
im kinda confuised what is it of?:D

wgreenlee1
11-24-2002, 10:41 AM
I think if you were to have prints made and took it to a art show or something people would buy it.
It has a style all its own....
You should do more along these lines...
In todays culture its important to stand out as differant more than even 10 years ago......

KingMob
12-23-2002, 04:46 PM
to me it looks like you ran a bunch of filters on a photo or drawing...

But the others seem to like it, I'm not a huge fan tho.

Kinda looks like predator vision tho, which is neat.

05-24-2003, 12:55 AM
:applause: I HAVENT COME HERE LONG TIMG~

BUT I REALY LIKE HERE~

I DROWING THIS PICTURE IN canvas crayon .that means a little

formal~~~~hehe ~~~:love: hope u like it ~~~

05-24-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by wgreenlee1
I think if you were to have prints made and took it to a art show or something people would buy it.
It has a style all its own....
You should do more along these lines...
In todays culture its important to stand out as differant more than even 10 years ago......

realy?~people will buy it ?~~~hehe ~~~i hope so

if others like my picture~i hope i can sale it someone~

could u give me some information

:airguitar

mage111
05-26-2003, 06:33 AM
yo, this is the second image ive seen from you, quite a contast to your other work i saw.

though im not as interested in this pic and feel as much from it as i do your other one, i can tell you it gets me thinking more about 'what is this?' and that brings gets me looking harder at what the lines colors ect represent because there isnt nessesarily anything in form for someone to classify as something.

goodjob :-)
i like it.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.