PDA

View Full Version : Adams outrage

Jostifer
09-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask you to crit this drawing which I made last night and inked earlier today, in time I will add a background and some more foreground details, but before I continue on it, it would be nice to hear what can be added, taken away, improved etc etc. :)

Jostein

Euphrosyne
09-18-2005, 07:53 PM
It's a begining. Nice clean work. Tell us a story about it, give it some backgound, give us more to grab our interest.

Jostifer
09-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the tip :)

Well, the year is 2755, scientists have finally been able to create the first A.I, which has the capability of a normal human brain, they decided to give him a face, so that communication would be easier. Under one of the intelligence tests, Adam suddenly asks a question: "Why did you create me?"
The scientists, who didnt expect this at all, answers him that he was made to be the prototype for a new kind of soldier to be used in wars all around the globe.
Adam, searched trough his database for the word "soldier", in 3.2 milliseconds he finds what he is looking for, in his advanced brain, thousands of pictures and films of soldiers marching forth, killing, maiming and slaughtering, are displayed. Allthough Adam is an A.I, he is programmed to think, feel and act as a normal human beeing, so for him to know that he will be used to kill in the name of a future master, frightens him, but it allso makes him very angry. So that is why he cries out in rage, hence the name and theme of my drawing.

Was that too long? :/

Jostein

Euphrosyne
09-19-2005, 06:43 PM
No that wasn't to long. Sounds like a good story. Now you have to convey as much of that as you can in your painting. I can't wait to see how you do it.

CGTalk Moderation
09-19-2005, 06:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.