PDA

View Full Version : 2D animation editing

vectro
09-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Me and my friends started a litlle project-basicaly a 2d animation(we have everything we need: software, people and etc) and we need some help with composing (I know that I am thinking farr to long to the future but still I dont think that wee will be able to start everything from beginig if some critical problem appears in this stage). So what aspects we should look after while we drawi so that compositing twuold bee less pain in the ass (sorry for experssion:)).

NOOB!
09-18-2005, 01:13 PM
i'm not really understanding your question,some guys at animationforum.net might be able to help you though.

stepington
09-18-2005, 03:32 PM
storyboard!:bounce:

If possible make an animatic of how a scene will play out - play with it - experiment with your shots during this stage - it might seem like a tedious step before you REALLY get to roll up your sleeves - but you might find that once you begin it is in fact the most fun in terms of creative freedom. In the middle of your project when things get dark and you start to ask yourself "Why am I doing this?" - Your storyboard will suddenly become your light at the end of the tunnel - maternally guiding you -

to home again-

where the inspiration began--

sigh----(sigh - I wish it was that simple)

I hope that's along the lines of what you were asking. . . :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
09-18-2005, 03:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.