PDA

View Full Version : storm trooper girl concept

cerreto_hiding
11-07-2002, 07:58 PM
Started this a few days back but havent got to work on it much ! the face was just started and the hand is only a stand in for now she just a practice model but i thought it would be cool to make her into a female storm tropper concept.

I just started the face so there ara things needing work but feel free to comment on any changes etc like the lower eyelids which ill fix after finsihing the face ill do some intersting arm armor and a mask

sorry for the screen grabs of modeler(body ) and low pic quality

CTRL+X
11-07-2002, 08:17 PM
The Face is great, very beautiful face,,, almost makes me want to know who she is...... the leg and rigs and panels on the legs are good.... not so sure about that breast plate panel....just doesnt work yet with the rest of the set.. BUT,, its a wip and looks great

Joril
11-07-2002, 08:20 PM
Looking good Cerreto!
The head's rather small though...
Nice to see your work progress.

Nice to see your "face" in your avatar too :)

cerreto_hiding
11-07-2002, 09:14 PM
thanks for the comments ill size up the head and the chest piece and arms will get redone, though im just not sure what i want to do yet! need to draw something up i guess and thanx on the face im much better with monster faces than women they are far to delicate for me and i think i need to work on them more

more crits please be mean if youd like ! it can only help

Cman
11-07-2002, 09:46 PM
Maybe if the breast plate had more ridges like the calf armor?
I think the face is beautiful. I like the asymetrical quality you put in.

Facial Deluxe
11-07-2002, 09:57 PM
Coming up nice, I like her top legs protection.
Keep it up !

visualboo
11-07-2002, 10:58 PM
lookin sweet as usual. I agree about the ridges on the breast plate too. And there's something about the calves being just as big as the thigh's that's just not right imo.

bad ass tho brotha... nice and clean so far.

Bytehawk
11-08-2002, 12:46 AM
nice idea

I would have the breast plates angular non organic looking.

unexit
11-08-2002, 01:08 AM
hmm that looks familiar...but where from.....
oh yeah...
FENG ZHU!! (http://www.artbyfeng.com)
Here is the actual picture...
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27680

visualboo
11-08-2002, 01:26 AM
Aaaaaaand your point IS?

I'm doing a model from a concept from feng also. Click me (http://www.visualboo.com/images/personalprojects/blur_feng/rigging.jpg)
and the glorious concept... Click me (http://www.visualboo.com/images/personalprojects/blur_feng/char_30 with boot.jpg)

Cman
11-08-2002, 03:03 AM
Feng is awesome. I got 'im all over my desktop!

ambient-whisper
11-08-2002, 06:04 AM
ya it also says on the website you can model his work. so theres no biggie.

cerreto_hiding
11-08-2002, 06:18 AM
HMMMM not sure about unexits intent there? but i always get modelsheets from friends and other artist I talk too:) hawkprey, bentlama , aarons stg , itchi as soon as i get ahold of him again damn i love his stuff and spinefinger etc these guys all have f_cking awesome works wich is why i find it chalenging to model them and ALWAYS give them credit which is why in my earlier post it was titled feng boots ! WEEEE LOL hopefully that will clear it up

If you werent trying to be a dick my apologies ! just kinda came off that way and cheers ! i respect anyone who sticks up for anothers artist work !

proton
11-08-2002, 01:58 PM
great concept.....never thought of a female storm trooper....I gues all the women are raising little troopers:D

Steve Warner
11-08-2002, 02:39 PM
Yeah, the Empire adopted new Equal Opportunity laws. ;)

Steve

cerreto_hiding
11-08-2002, 04:39 PM
upper managment at the empire .inc is trying to potray a new softer image in the new economy ;)

dark_lotus
11-08-2002, 05:30 PM
As awesome as the face is, I think you need to make it look more like a helmet.

And the breastplate needs to be more angular. But its fantastic and ya gotta love them boots.

Can't wait to see it finished

unexit
11-11-2002, 09:09 PM
I just stating that I know who the original artist was for this guys model concept. No Harm No Foul.

ambient-whisper
11-11-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by unexit
I just stating that I know who the original artist was for this guys model concept. No Harm No Foul.

who doesnt know feng ;)

Tiburon3D
11-11-2002, 10:02 PM
Dark Lotus Said:

"As awesome as the face is, I think you need to make it look more like a helmet. "

Instead of replacing the head with a helmet, you could leave the head, and have her hold a helmet.

Just a thought, cuz I like her head so far.

Jon

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.