PDA

View Full Version : acrylic painting:closeup(face)

dedmann
11-07-2002, 06:22 PM
Hi all,

A painting out of my collection that i wanted to share with you guys and girls.

it was done as you know with acrylics and after the glazing process i like all my other paintings used colored wooden pencil to bring out the highlights and details and make it more sketchy!

this is my first thread and im honored to be viewed by all the great minds and talents that makes this site so special!

will post others soon!

Dedmann
:wip:

dedmann
11-07-2002, 06:24 PM
sorry bout' the croping just noticed now but you get the main part hehe!!!

dedmann

Hash!
11-07-2002, 06:45 PM
Hi Dedmann!

It's nice to see you again......and to have the chance to see your stuff!.....Wow! it's really kool, i like the style! i like the way it looks finished but still sketchy......What's the original size of your painting?..........keep posting your stuff!......pis avertis-moi quand tu va en poster d'autres!!!!....chiao! chiao! DD!....tu passe le test!!
:thumbsup:

anim8r2
11-07-2002, 08:14 PM
Michael Jackson with a gun!!??!
That's the scariest thing I've ever seen!

jk.

Really nice comp dedmann. I think the crop is excellent, I wouldn't change anything.

Sez
11-07-2002, 08:19 PM
hey hey it's the Dedmann!

It looks really good for a first post. I like the style of the painting and the texture of it to! But what's up with the crop?? :D Just kidding!
Can't wait to see some more of your stuff! Post post post!!!

Cheers!:beer:

dedmann
11-07-2002, 08:28 PM
anim8r2--->heuuuum Micheal Jackson's got red hair now geeeezzz....burst out laughin when i read your post you got imagination about that dude...or is it a fetish???

Nah seriously thanks anim8r2 it was a strange compliment haha!!!

:eek:

and thanks Pete pour ta critique ben tes compliments j'veut dire c'est vraiment apprecier!!! une echange de service :thumbsup:

dmcgrath
11-07-2002, 11:26 PM
I really like what I see here, but to tell you the truth, I want more. I would really like to see the whole picture before I see the detail. Are you not happy with the rest of it? Or are you going to post this in peices that we will have to put together, like a simple puzzle? j/k
Seriously though, I like what I see, but the overall pic would make me happier.

good job :thumbsup:

katkats
11-14-2002, 12:06 AM
Tu travailles super bien DD, maintenant mets-en donc plus de ton stock! Es-tu gêné ? :P

C'est vraiment beau et j'adore ton style, quoi dire de plus? Va falloir que tu me donnes des cours d'acrylique!

a+ mon beau!!!!

Kats

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beer: :beer: :beer:

fireman
11-14-2002, 06:13 AM
dis is real cool! :D more! pls more of her! :love:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.