PDA

View Full Version : Coverting biped animation to keyframe animation!!!

gip
11-07-2002, 04:02 PM
ive got an BIG problem. I have to convert my Character Studio biped animation to keyframes. Ok, everybody around here just asked himself why this guy need only keyframes he has all what he needs, but the problem is i have to export it to my own engine, which is limited to importing .3ds.
therefore i'm looking for a way to convert the biped-animation to keyframe animation, as the biped files cannot be imported.
there has to be a way to save every mesh-deformation, rotation, movement or whatever in single keyframes.
i know that this will be a lot of data, but i see no other way as i'm limited in time.
I'm grateful for any suggestions or solutions.

cya!

gip

bentllama
11-08-2002, 05:04 AM
export to filmbox format...then re-import filmbox format into MAX...you will now have a file that only has joints in it animating, and no biped...

...i hope I understood what you are tyring to acheive...hope this helps...

gip
11-08-2002, 03:49 PM
hmmm what are you meaning with "filmbox format". I dont know this export format, it will be pretty nice when u tell me where i can download the plugin to export it in "filmbox format".

bentllama
11-08-2002, 04:29 PM
www.kaydara.com

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.