PDA

View Full Version : In Flames - Like You Better Dead CG-video

Cageman
09-13-2005, 08:00 AM
http://sofe04.byh.bth.se/thtj04/index.html

The "Like you better dead" video for In Flames, was made as a school project by 1:st year students at SOFE (School of Future Entertainment), SWEDEN. The project lasted for 4 months. Divided in 2 weeks of pre-production and 14 weeks of full production, post-production included.

Programs used: Maya 6.01, DFX+, Premiere

Tut Ankh Amon
09-14-2005, 01:05 PM
hey man
great work =)
Its cool that you got In Flames´ "endorsement" on the vid =D

The only thing i noticed was a small glitch on the bear´s eyebrow when he frowns, but thats minor.
And i wish i had the same "learning curve" on my university, all of that for just one year of studying is great

2 thumbs up

A_New_Hope
09-15-2005, 09:28 AM
Really nice work Team LYBD

SOFE-04 will rule the world :D

Oink
09-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Really nice work Team LYBD

SOFE-04 will rule the world :D

Thought id find you in here.

LONG LIVE SOFE!

/A sofe 05´er

Cageman
09-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Hi!

Thanks for your posts. Nice to hear you liked it! :)

To all others that have viewed this video: Please, post some constructive critics! We are students and want to hear more about what you pros and other people out there thinks about this production. :)

Fate In Motion
09-20-2005, 11:57 PM
The vid was good man although I won't bother attempting to give any cc as I'm only kinda new to maya myself. The video couldn't have been done for a better band! Seen them twice last year, I made it to the DVD and I have tickets to see them again in november! although they are only supporting that gig :(

Anyway good work man, was a good video!

CGTalk Moderation
09-20-2005, 11:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.