PDA

View Full Version : Hacky Sack Animation

Soon2bAnimator
09-10-2005, 11:58 PM
This is an animation a finished up about a week ago...i used Maya 6.5 Tell me what you think

http://hardcoreanimation.net/media/CoolNess2.mov

Soon2bAnimator
09-11-2005, 09:43 PM
No Crits or Comments?

aliasfreak101
09-11-2005, 10:19 PM
the animation its self seems to need alittle work hear and there. The textureing is a little plain and the scene is pretty grey. keep working at it. my suggestion to you is to add some form of story to your next animation, so that it has some meaning to it, and i tell that to alot of people becuase it is guaranteed to boost the performance of your movie or animated short. As you can see by my name, i love Maya lol, it is a very dense application filled with astronomical possibilities. keep at it.

xcvbnm
09-12-2005, 07:54 AM
I finally managed to download it.
I think the poses are pretty complex for this character because he is bending badly. Lights and textures also need work, but I guess you are focusing on anim only here.
In first shot the leg passes through the ball. The timing looks ok to me.
:thumbsup:

Soon2bAnimator
09-14-2005, 02:54 AM
the animation its self seems to need alittle work hear and there. The textureing is a little plain and the scene is pretty grey. keep working at it. my suggestion to you is to add some form of story to your next animation, so that it has some meaning to it, and i tell that to alot of people becuase it is guaranteed to boost the performance of your movie or animated short. As you can see by my name, i love Maya lol, it is a very dense application filled with astronomical possibilities. keep at it.

Its funny you should say that i actually have a story to go with it here
http://hardcoreanimation.net/media/SackOff2.mov
tell me what you think

Psan: yeah im just focusing on Animation...and good eye I didnt catch the leg passing through the ball i'll fix that tonight thanx alot you guys for your crits much appreciated

aliasfreak101
09-18-2005, 06:15 AM
lol you see, that made it alot better than it was previously.

CGTalk Moderation
09-18-2005, 06:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.