PDA

View Full Version : An Orc in an afternoon :)

eco
11-06-2002, 09:35 PM
Just tryed to do an Orc!

timsvw
11-06-2002, 09:43 PM
You just need some work on your eye texture and the teeth. Those are the two things that stand out to me.

-tim

Remi
11-06-2002, 09:46 PM
For an afternoon its pretty good. Textures need work though. Facial texture is a little generic and the eyes. I agree with timsvw.:thumbsup:

Cman
11-07-2002, 01:52 AM
very cool! I like the skin, for an afternoon's work.
I'm sure some geometric wrinkles and such are to come? ;)

eco
11-07-2002, 11:38 AM
hmmm....sadly I think I'm finished for this one. I mostly do broadcast animations at my day job but I'm trying to refine my character modeling skills on my spare time. I'm also not at ease with UV texturing for characters (problems with seams and blending on sub-d meshes).

That's why I did this orc with procedurals.

Eco

Remi
11-07-2002, 02:48 PM
Still cool....:bounce:

leigh
11-07-2002, 04:02 PM
Everyone seems to be making orcs lately :D
And I thought I was being so original :p

We need to put them all together and make them fight one another to the death :twisted:

Cool looking, but I think the ears are too thick. I know you said you probably won't be working on it again, but you really should - or else it will haunt you forever that you did not bring him to his complete glorious existence!
He should also look much meaner :twisted:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.