PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular 3D Entry: nicholas

flrco
09-08-2005, 09:53 PM
nicholas has entered "Spectacular 3D".

flrco
09-08-2005, 09:55 PM
i just heard about the contest today im so excited.ill have some sketches up in a few days

look forward to talking to you all

thanks

flrco
09-08-2005, 11:13 PM
well i was sitting here racking my brains out trying to think of an idea,and this is what i have come up with.

The battle of heaven and hell will be played out on the chest of a dead man,the entire scene will be a large tattoo that the man has on his body.The meaning behind this piece is, now that he's dead which will have his soul.heaven or hell and on the other end who really is the good and who is the evil.

i will post some pics as soon as they are finished

thanks

flrco
09-09-2005, 01:35 AM
here is a real quick image im not sure how i will show all the action yet

this is just so you have an idea

http://tinypic.com/dhg55u.jpg

good luck to everyone

thanks

flrco
09-10-2005, 01:01 AM
where does everyone get the time to work on there project. iv seen so many great ideas and so fast too.wow

tell me if my idea sounds good or not

thanks

flrco
09-13-2005, 07:12 PM
work sucks i havnt had much time to work on things but i will be posting some 3d tonight after i get back from the 3dsmax 8 meeting in toronto,looks like some good new features will be added a demo should be out soon on the discreet website.woot woot :)

CGTalk Moderation
09-13-2005, 07:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.