PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake - VFX Challenge - Chris

Chris
11-06-2002, 07:44 PM
Ok - I'm in too. I'll see if I can get some storyboards up tomorrow... :bounce:

Good luck to everyone in the competition! :beer:

Knut
11-14-2002, 12:34 PM
Where are you, we want to see what you are doing!
:bounce:

Chris
11-14-2002, 07:08 PM
I've been a bit swamped by work unfortunatly. :( I'm still keen though! :) I've got some work this weekend taking some stills for a client round town, so I'm going to hopefully get some photos & put up a storybord this weekend, then shoot it wearly next week, if the camera is back in town by then... I've still got a couple of weeks right?

Knut
11-14-2002, 08:53 PM
Good! You'll make it, still a few weeks left!

Chico
11-15-2002, 08:00 PM
MOrning Chris.!

Im just about to enter this one as well :) went to take some stuff the other night but was too dark to use any of the footage :)
Hey your in wellington right.? If you just leave the camera out over night wont you by chance catch this happening anyway.?

:D

Good Luck

Chris
11-17-2002, 08:43 PM
Ha ha ha. ;) Yep, I live right on a faultline - go on, rub it it.... :D First sign of an earthquake & I'm heading straight down to Te Papa - apparently the basement is waterproofed, so when all the reclaimed land sinks, I'm hoping the whole thing will float straight out to sea where its safe...:shrug:

Update: no update yet, I spent the whole weekend renovating my office. something over the next few days tho! Promise! :)

coupon
11-24-2002, 04:49 AM
i think we have all wanted te papa to float out to sea at some point. Where are you taking the footage? I'd like to see the majestic go down -hint

Chris
11-24-2002, 07:40 PM
ha ha :) I was actually thinking of one of those narrow Mt Vic streets, I may have to bow out though - I've been hit with some Christmas work :( I'll see how I go this week...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.