PDA

View Full Version : How is this start

khalilofpk
09-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Below is cell phone model, what do u think about this start :scream:
Thanks.

madart
09-08-2005, 09:07 PM
As far as I can see, it's a very good start.

Is this a particular model?

To get constructive critisism, it would be a good idea to post wireframes and maybe photos or sketches of the phone.

khalilofpk
09-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi madart thanks for reply. I was modeling from a reference. below is wire frame and photo of phone as u suggested.

Detok
09-09-2005, 02:11 PM
The overall model itself looks really decent. Only thing I can see is that it looks very CG. So you might want to work on your texturing a bit. But since you only asked about the model, I don't go off about the texturing. I'll give ya an A:D:D heh

khalilofpk
09-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Thanks Detok for your encouragement...:) i don't know much about material and textureing as concentrating on modeling yet..anyway thanks

scrimski
09-09-2005, 08:44 PM
I see a 5-sided polygon above the coners of the display( ok, 2 but I think the two halfs were mirrored) causing some distorsion in the rendering. And I see a few more on the buttons, which are only visible in the wirefraame. I would try to get rid of them.

CGTalk Moderation
09-09-2005, 08:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.