PDA

View Full Version : Taken Coming to SciFi

LWDAVE
11-06-2002, 06:00 PM
Soon to be wrapped, Lightwave fans will want to check out Steven Speilberg's "Taken"; a 20 hour maxi series (10, 2 hour movies) that will run on 10 consecutive weekdays on Sci Fi Channel in early December.

Lots and lots of Lightwave....a little Maya, whole lotta Digital Fusion.

We're over at Dreamworks making it just for YOU!
:thumbsup:

ToddG
11-06-2002, 07:49 PM
i got to check some of this stuff out at a traveling promotional deal last weekend in seattle and it's lookin pretty darn nifty! they had setup a big tent type deal with a bunch of clips and info on the show. they also put on a little show for you in the dome part of the tent . . . fun stuff.

they said the show was on its way down the coast to san fran then LA so be on the lookout!

-todd

LyonHaert
11-06-2002, 09:07 PM
and it starts on my birthday >.]

shiny :buttrock:

LWDAVE
11-06-2002, 11:45 PM
Hey Todd....how many of our Lightwave FX were a part of the show?

The people making it are always the last to know!

-Dave Adams:rolleyes:

ToddG
11-11-2002, 04:15 PM
actually i'm not exactly sure but my guess would be (unfortunately) not many. it was mostly a bunch of abductee interview clips edited together with lots of cool fx transitions etc. there were some clips from the show but they didnt reveal much.

-todd

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.