PDA

View Full Version : beginners rigging tutorial?

iNFERNiS
11-06-2002, 04:40 PM
Only thing i know about rigging so far is that it's done with bones, not much eh? :D

i got this model waiting to be rigged. I know there is a rigging tut in max 5, but I don't like it, it's with scripting and stuff and those tutorials is only a list of what to do, you know, then do this, then do that, type a number here, type a number there...that way I don't know what i'm doing.

I wanne understand and learn what i'm doing.

a tut to set up a basic simple rig with a bit of explenations here and there would be nice.

thx in advance!

KiboOst
11-06-2002, 05:23 PM
Hi, I've just finish one on the very basis of ik/bones, try it and tell me what you think about : http://www.kicrea.com/experimentations/index_us.php3

You also have some more advanced one.

I think you have also check others threads ? there are tons of links here.

Kib

k r i p
11-08-2002, 05:04 AM
i just did a couple of your tuts. they helped me out alot. thx

Cooper

E.T
11-08-2002, 02:50 PM
Great Stuff!

Im trying to learn this stuff too. This really helps, havent tried them yet, just read em.

E.T

Beastie
11-19-2002, 11:51 PM
Does anyone know of a good Character Studio/physique tutorial? One that starts with model and biped and shows the steps?? (I also posted a new thread asking this question)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.