PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular or just plain dirty

luciferous
09-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Alright guys, Im wanting to get on with my entry for the shiney new challenge, but to me my idea maybe just a wee bit too... spectacular... tell me what you think.

'Inside a news van a crew are in vatious states of shock, sickness, amusement as on a screen we see their entrepid reporter looking decidedly damp in a dark, reddish place, the headline on the screen - "Reporter used as Human sex toy by Giant amazon!" - Through the vans windscreen we see the amazon in question about to mount a national monument like.. nelsons column with the top of it appearing alongside the reporter current residing within the sex crazed amazon style lassy.

Does this sound... SPECTACULAR enough or just plain dirty?

paperclip
09-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Erm. Maybe a little TOO.....you know....dirty.

Maybe the amazon could be doing something different with the monument?

'Daddy?....Daddy?....why aren't you talking to me?...sniff...'

erilaz
09-08-2005, 03:32 AM
It doesn't comply with the rules:

Any imaging deemed to contain content that depicts explicit acts that are overtly violent, sexual, cruel or brutal will be disqualified.

luciferous
09-08-2005, 07:11 AM
righto... so I need to rework it a wee bit... hmm *sets early morning thinking cap into motion*

CGTalk Moderation
09-08-2005, 07:11 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.