PDA

View Full Version : jsFKIK back solution better workaround...

nelsonteixeira
09-07-2005, 07:25 AM
.... The guys who tried this can remenber when it says to use an expression that will get the torso_1 joint orient joint...etc, etc... My problem was that my joints were oriented pretty different of that Jasons example... so I found out that (in that section that says you canīt select the hipCtrl curve and freeze transformations on it... you just delete the point and orient constraint used to constraint the root to the hip (it will be under root joint node)... unparent the cluster from hipCtrl (as the PDF says) and now you can freeze transformations on it... parent the clusters back to the hip and group it to itself... and after this U can go on with the procedure on de PDF.... you donīt need to use the expression given (setAttr hipCtrlOrientGrp.rx
180 -`getAttr torso_1.jointOrientX`;) and it will work on joint oriented in a different way.... Hope that helps other people than me!!!

CGTalk Moderation
09-07-2005, 07:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.