PDA

View Full Version : Rigging Demo Reel

xxopti
09-06-2005, 03:55 AM
i'd like to post my demo reel for feedback and all that(done in XSI)

http://noelxtreme.com/Noel_Demo_Sept_05.mov

and my website..

noelxtreme.com

i'm intrested to know what i need to add to this(ie particles or dynamics? modelling or lighting ect) to make myself more appealing as an employee

noelxx@gmail.com

thanks..

Slimz
09-06-2005, 09:06 AM
hey nice reel .I liked the first character which u did the facial deformations. the way u presented it is pretty technical but all together i would say it was cool.

about puttin in models and such, it is up to you but if you are goin for a job in Rigging then leave in rigging stuff.

Sinistar83
09-13-2005, 08:03 PM
The only things I would crit though, is how you put the text discribing each section, use a different font or have the text show for a longer duration, or even place it off to the side. The reason I say that is bcause some of the text was hard to read (like where it says the flex arm rig/stretch setup, I had to play it back a few times to read all of it)

Also, during the lip sync part, turn down or off the music because I could not hear what the horse was saying.

Other than that it looks great!

CGTalk Moderation
09-13-2005, 08:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.