PDA

View Full Version : dopesheets

iso
11-06-2002, 02:09 AM
I was curious, since I haven't been a long time user of LW i am wondering how fast Newtek (or whoever does the programming) responds to wants by the users. Is there a pretty good chance that a dopesheet would be included in LW 8? The reason that I wonder is because of the lack of undos. i am sure that people have been requesting it since the dawn of the program, but it is still yet to be seen (except for the cool script by Tom W, I think it was tom...I am bad with names :) I know there is a keytrak plugin, but I think a feature like this would be a cool one to have directly in the program.

SplineGod
11-06-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by iso
I was curious, since I haven't been a long time user of LW i am wondering how fast Newtek (or whoever does the programming) responds to wants by the users. Is there a pretty good chance that a dopesheet would be included in LW 8? The reason that I wonder is because of the lack of undos. i am sure that people have been requesting it since the dawn of the program, but it is still yet to be seen (except for the cool script by Tom W, I think it was tom...I am bad with names :) I know there is a keytrak plugin, but I think a feature like this would be a cool one to have directly in the program.

Keytrak is cheap too and there are other keytrak type plugins out and being released.

iso
11-06-2002, 05:55 AM
but with keytrak you can't adjust bones and nulls at the same time can you like a person could in a dopesheet, since in keytrak you adjust the keyframes of what you have selected, right? I will look into it a little more though. Newtek won't see a plugin like that as a reason not to bring it into the program will they?

Which other plugins are of the like?

Eugeny
11-06-2002, 10:00 AM
Try Keytrack selection set's ...

Mike RB
11-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Eugeny is right, you can it set to "Selection Sets" that works just like maya character sets. You can drag around and retime, copy, and create whole poses for your character.

Mike RB
11-06-2002, 07:17 PM
Policarpo did you ever get keytrak?

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.