PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Moments - Restroom - Kirt

Kirt
11-06-2002, 01:00 AM
Making my space in what will probably an incompleted entry. hehehe :D But, I figure the 2D animation challenge needs the support so it will continue. How about it? Anyone else?

Kirt
11-08-2002, 04:56 PM
I'm trying to keep this nice and simple so I have time to finish it along with my 2D Living Toon entry.

Here's the premise of my 15 second short: Dog vs. Tree - (tree wins)
And here's the character and set design that I have so far ...

jeroentje
11-08-2002, 08:00 PM
you're entering this one aswell?
Man you are a challenge machine!
How will you animate it?

SheepFactory
11-08-2002, 08:28 PM
Looking forward to your animation Kirt :beer:

Kirt
11-08-2002, 09:28 PM
jeroentje - I'll be animating this the old fashioned way. I have a light table and some paper laying around here somewhere. It's been close to 2 years since I did any traditional animation. I figured this would be a good exercise to get me back into it. Besides, my website says "illustration, animation & web graphics" ... the wife keeps asking, "where's the animation?". hehehehe. :D

ilasolomon
11-08-2002, 11:29 PM
hey, Kirt, i love your style, keep it up! looking forward to more stuff :bounce: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
best regards
ila

dobermunk
11-13-2002, 11:57 AM
:airguitar

How do you do it?
Are your kids helping you!?

Kirt
11-18-2002, 07:59 AM
Someone's been looking at this thread. Would be nice if I had something to show you huh? Well, you'll have to be patient. I have two entries going on this month and I'm trying to get my 2D one done first. Good news is that I animate pretty quickly so I'm not too worried about getting at least a pencil test done for the animation challenge.

I want to do full color ... but let's cross that bridge as we get to it, m'kay?

Twisted-Imperial
11-28-2002, 06:58 PM
sounds cool man i linked to this thread from your signature i had no idea cgtalk even had a classicl animation challange, maybe ill have to make something or if they have it next challange session anyways cant wait to see that pencil test damn i love classicle animation, my favorite animation media.

anyways good luck
-peace

bored alien
11-30-2002, 10:07 PM
hm. Deadline's coming up and no updates? :shame: I hope you're still working on this, because I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Kirt
12-01-2002, 12:22 AM
I got a week still ... hopefully I'll get to it. But, with the limited number of entries in this challenge I'm not going to sweat it if I don't have time to finish it this time around. Sorry, I was looking forward to doing this too, but the month just kind of dissappeared on me. :shrug:

Twisted-Imperial
12-01-2002, 12:26 AM
i hear that man, the months have just been passing me by, with nothing to show, well hopefully we ll get a pencil test.
this isnt the most popular challange but oh well in my opinion classicle animation has to be my favorite count me in for a 2d animation peice next challange :thumbsup:

peace

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.