PDA

View Full Version : sample scenes to learn the power of 9.5 lights?-Shanine

lllab
09-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi Janine Pauke

i have seen your demoscene for ar2.5 and i am really impressed of it & of the new c4dlights.

i almost dont dare to ask, but is there a possibility the make this scene public (if you made it directly for maxon) to learn how to use the wide range of new arealigths...?

i absolutely understand if can't share it, but still i thought i try;-)

maybe also maxon could add some examples from the betatesters, there are nice indoor example from some testers....

gruss,
cheers,
stefan

Hilt
09-05-2005, 10:03 AM
I probably have missed this one, but what demoscenes are those?
.mjt

ThirdEye
09-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Shanine??? ROTFLMAO!!! I'll take the piss out of Janine for good, thanks for making my day lllab!! :D

lllab
09-05-2005, 10:19 AM
i dont understand???
whats "ROTFLMAO"?

@hilt, in the pdf about 9.5 is an image,and Janine posted here some time ago the same image. also some other betatester did great example images( i asked if under some circumstances some of the owners are willing to share their betascenes.

- hope that was no problem for anybody??
stefan

ThirdEye
09-05-2005, 10:25 AM
i dont understand??? whats "ROTFLMAO"?

ROTFLMAO = rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. The name is Janine, not Shanine, but from now on i'll call her Shanine. Thanks again lllab, you really made my day! :D

lllab
09-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Ups!- sorry Janine- will correct it:-)

thirdeye: good i made you lough:-)))

cheers
stefan

ThirdEye
09-05-2005, 10:29 AM
thirdeye: good i made you lough:-)))

yeah you made me lOugh, thankee :D Jokes apart i'm glad you're happy with the renderer update :)

Janine
09-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi Shanine Pauke

Well you've just killed Alberto. It's very sad, he's been so helpful on here... Let's hope we'll find a replacement for him soon. Everything was alright this morning! But then he suddenly out of nowhere started laughing violently and now his head has just fallen off!!! WHAT ON EARTH DO I DO WITH A LOOSE HEAD!! ...sigh...

In other news... That scene (the interior with the glowing sticks, right?) will be on the next 3D Fluff DVD, (all about the new stuff in 9.5) in simplified form. It'll be part of an explanation of how the new area lights (and many of the other new features!) make GI interiors better. :)

JamesMK
09-05-2005, 11:06 AM
WHAT ON EARTH DO I DO WITH A LOOSE HEAD!! ...sigh...
They are absolutely peachy to use for doorstops!

lllab
09-05-2005, 11:31 AM
@janine- sorry i killed alberto;-)....
well then i guess i preorder the next fluffy!

@alberto: -- very very happy, so much improvement for a .5 update is like christmas (maybe thats why srek started the xmas competition now?)

cheers
stefan

jddog
09-05-2005, 11:33 AM
ROTFLMAO = rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. The name is Janine, not Shanine, but from now on i'll call her Shanine. Thanks again lllab, you really made my day! :D
and I learn something new :beer:
jdd

Peter C.
09-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Any e.t.a on the next DVD?

R9.5 should arrive very soon and I just completed vol. 3. I'm dying for more fluff! :D

lightblitter22
09-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Well you've just killed Alberto. It's very sad, he's been so helpful on here...

I've decided to give you the leading part in my new TV series, Shanine. It'll be a cross between Shane (the classic John Wayne Western) and Xena, warrior princess. We're rolling in New Zealand next week. Let the airline know whether you want a regular meal or vegetarian (economy class of course).

Too bad you killed Alberto already. We'll have to use a CG stand-in for the show.

Cactus Dan will play The Gunslinger, Shanine's horseridin', Whiskey swillin', bad guy shootin' sidekick. He'll also rig all the lizard/dinosaur/giant bat models for the show.

Mash plays the evil British colonial ruler in the show of course. The rest of the C4D gang shall be his day-laboring serfs, har har har. :applause:

Sounds like a winner to me. We'll all get stinkin' rich. :thumbsup:

Janine
09-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Any e.t.a on the next DVD?

Mash would say 1 month, I would say 2 months, so it'll probably be somewhere inbetween. ;)

vesalus
09-05-2005, 09:07 PM
will it be usable solutions for animations also? :p

Continuumx
09-05-2005, 09:11 PM
In the words of Venkman, I am attaching my grapplers onto this thread and watching for this new DVD!

CGTalk Moderation
09-05-2005, 09:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.