PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular 3D Entry: Jamie Field

JamieF
09-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Jamie Field has entered "Spectacular 3D".

JamieF
09-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Going to be learning XSI as I try to enter this one. should be... interesting. Hopefully time and schedule will allow.

When I firm up a idea I will post something. :)

antone-m
09-05-2005, 09:56 AM
good luck JamieF

JamieF
09-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Initial idea:

"The world's first Demon Occult Summoning"

What would happen if a small group of modern day kids/people summoned the first ever demon from the demonic plane into ours.

Points to capture in the image.

What would the kids/people look like? Who would they be?
What would their expressions be?
What would their body language be?
What would the demon look like?
What would the demon's expression be?

I would like to capture that instance of time where the spectacular happens, without resorting to something grandiose and over the top. Just a small life defining moment set within the confines of a humble environment. Should be good in so far as it's a handfull of characters set within a confined space. All the focus should be on the body language and facial expressions of the characters.

Just some initial thoughts. I guess I should make a start sketching something soon :)

JamieF
09-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Other idea.

Same as above except a gateway to another world/dimension. Possibly going to go this route as it opens up more avenues for being spectacular. :)

What do you guys think? Demon or World/Dimension.

JamieF
09-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Ok, firmed up my idea.

Going to have a comedy devil replete with showgirls as the summoned demon. Plus a surprise. :)

EDIT: Just noticed someone else has put in a devil in their idea. Hopefully mine will still be received as sufficiently different.

CGTalk Moderation
09-07-2005, 10:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.