PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

DaddyMack
09-23-2005, 08:17 PM
I love reading this thread:cool: and looking at all the awesome work:banghead: you ever so casually churn out Lemog... I vote the 2nd as well but with a slightly lighter material... BTW love the lamps ass well;)

ThierryS
09-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Gee Laurent, it's getting more amazing every day. You have a passion for details:thumbsup:
Great work, and great thread.
:)

vampeta
09-24-2005, 08:45 AM
That´s realy :cool:....

... hmm... from the front side they look pretty nice! but the back side is realy cool ( I can´t wait to hear what Harry Potter is thinking of this 18+ bondage version :twisted::scream:ha ha ha ha )

Realy awesome what you are doing in here!

xric7
09-24-2005, 09:11 AM
realy cool design.very nice update as usual.cheers.:bounce: :thumbsup:

[wr]JeFf
09-24-2005, 10:15 AM
You work too fast lemog...

Have a moment to drink a little fresh beer (nuts beer perhaps :D)... :D

sonicstrawbery
09-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Wow too much done since i came last time !

That's splendid Lemog, really beautifull, continue like that, you well capture the old architecture spirit !

:thumbsup:

lotaH
09-24-2005, 02:49 PM
That Lamps seems: "Women for barbecue "!...hehehehe :scream:

Excuse (mainly the women) the (bad) joke! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Care with the style, women of the past didn't have such fine waist. However, it is the mixture of the years that increases the fantasy... :thumbsup:

[] ' s
ps.: I reminded that Indian women always had that waist.

lotaH
09-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Your idea reminded me a story of Jorge Luís Borges that calls her: " La Biblioteca de Babel ".
That begins like this:

"The Universe (that the others call library) are composed of an indefinite number, and perhaps infinite, of galleries..."

[]'s :bounce:

Gunilla
09-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I think that's the moment for me to change of nationality :scream: hahahaha Sweet country :thumbsup:

Great news - we can't have to many kinky french nuts around here :D

... or can we? :eek:

Mhyrdin
09-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Your idea reminded me a story of Jorge Luís Borges that calls her: " La Biblioteca de Babel ".
That begins like this:

"The Universe (that the others call library) are composed of an indefinite number, and perhaps infinite, of galleries..."

[]'s :bounce:

Oh yes, LotaH ! It's a great comparison :)
This short story from the compilation "Fictiones" can easily be applied to your picture Lemog ...
I can't resist to quote some lines further ...

"... desde cualquier hexàgono [las galerias], se ven los pisos inferiores y superiores ..."
"... anaqueles ... cubren todos los lados ..."

I try in english :
"from any hexagon , we can see lower and upper floors ..."
"... racks ... cover all the walls ..."

All that to say once more great work my friend

lotaH
09-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh yes, LotaH ! It's a great comparison :)
This short story from the compilation "Fictiones" can easily be applied to your picture Lemog ...
I can't resist to quote some lines further ...

"... desde cualquier hexàgono [las galerias], se ven los pisos inferiores y superiores ..."
"... anaqueles ... cubren todos los lados ..."

I try in english :
"from any hexagon , we can see lower and upper floors ..."
"... racks ... cover all the walls ..."

All that to say once more great work my friend

Originally it is of the book " The Garden of Forking Paths " written in 1941.
But it was also published in Ficciones.

This text is easily found in the internet, because (I think) that is public.

[] ' s

Mhyrdin
09-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally it is of the book " The Garden of Forking Paths " written in 1941.
But it was also published in Ficciones.
[] ' s

Yes that's right, but it's the book "Fictiones" (in spanish) that stays on my bedhead ;)
Thank's to Lemog i meet a reader of Borges from the other side of atlantic !
Nice isn't it ? :)

But all this becomes chattering, please Lemog, an update ... we must come back to the subject of the thread ....

rattlesnake
09-24-2005, 07:58 PM
yeah ok Ouch!!,but i really think this is pure top notch design, believe me , amazing style mate, i just love it.

Junpei
09-25-2005, 01:06 AM
See, I told you it was a cultural thing! :bounce:

All Swedes think the same :scream:

oh weird! and im part swedish :eek:

poor statue girl :( :( . i think maybe blend into the feet instead XD :thumbsup::thumbsup:

(o)ne
09-25-2005, 05:10 AM
sweet lamps, Lemog :)

Hooch
09-25-2005, 09:14 AM
ouch! that gotta hurt! :argh:

great detail & modeling Lemog :buttrock:
wating for more mate. :cool:

Squibbit
09-25-2005, 10:18 AM
awesome work again dude... the statue girls look great

:bounce: gotta visit here more often still!

Rock Lee
09-25-2005, 10:37 AM
salut Lemog :D
tjs des idée de folie ke tu as la :)
c surperbe bonne contination .
++

adel3d
09-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi laurent
Excellent progress! Look forward to seeing more .......:)

Lemog
09-26-2005, 05:43 AM
gpepper - bouledpue - claudio-jordao - ttc - DaddyMack - thierry2005 - xric7 - cipher - Rattlesnake - Junpei - (o)ne - Hooch - Squibbit ->
Thank you some much my all friends... 2 days without computer, and you are all here, very touched...

I just try to work a little last night... then, few little update soon, and for sure, the new wallpaper that I've promised :scream:

the low contrast version of the lamp is the best in my taste, anyway... you know us Swedish girls... we have good taste so go for that one
Thanks for this good information about Swedish girl... but I already think of having a good proof. hahahahaha :love:

Cubisis - el_newty -> no soucy guys, this part will be not visible in the final framing... thanks for reply...

... hmm... from the front side they look pretty nice! but the back side is realy cool ( I can´t wait to hear what Harry Potter is thinking of this 18+ bondage version ha ha ha ha )
Hahahaha... you're right, and maybe for an next version... in few years, when these actors misses money.

JeFf']You work too fast lemog... Have a moment to drink a little fresh beer (nuts beer perhaps)...
No soucy Jeff... I always take time for "many" beers... other passion ?

That Lamps seems: "Women for barbecue "!...hehehehe Care with the style, women of the past didn't have such fine waist. However, it is the mixture of the years that increases the fantasy...
Hahaha "Women for barbecue"... you're right for the waist of these women, but I as wanted to have something of fine and longiligne, as that follows the post. it with is as noted as at the XIXème centuries, the representations of body of woman were finer on bronze than on paintings. In any case, congratulations for your "good" eyes. :thumbsup:

Lotah and Mhyrdin -> such a comparison is an honor for me. I had tested explored here artistic, cultural and magic aspect, but not yet the philosophical aspect. :bowdown:

Great news - we can't have to many kinky french nuts around herehahahahahahaha... I can't stop laughing now... it's good to start for a new week... thanks Gunilla. :wavey:

But all this becomes chattering, please Lemog, an update ... we must come back to the subject of the thread ....
No problem for chatting here my friend... I'm ok with participative and communicative spaces, always much pleasure for me.

salut Lemog tjs des idée de folie ke tu as la c surperbe bonne contination .++
Super content et honoré de te voir ici l'ami... Thanks a lot for your kind words Fabien.

Hi laurent...Excellent progress! Look forward to seeing more .......
Hi Adel... always very good news to see you here another time.. and thanks to take a tour here mate... see you soon. :cool:

SONIC-X
09-26-2005, 05:46 AM
Keep it up - can't wait for final.

makaron
09-26-2005, 07:08 AM
swedish girls is far too shy to open our mouth in public, but we like french nuts...
that´s why we have good taste, don´t you agree Gunilla?

waiting for the update... come on Lemog, show your stuff... :bounce:

Lemog
09-26-2005, 07:22 AM
SONIC-X -> :thumbsup:

swedish girls is far too shy to open our mouth in public, but we like french nuts...
that´s why we have good taste, don´t you agree Gunilla?

waiting for the update... come on Lemog, show your stuff... :bounce:
Hahahahaha... finally... If I understand well... swedish girls have good taste, are shy... and so "Spectacular" :scream: hahahaha

Now, seriously, update time :)

Lemog
09-26-2005, 07:31 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127719875_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127719875_large.jpg)

Final piece for the lamp... the glass globo parts... petals of the flower, open towards the light of knowledge.

Micro26
09-26-2005, 07:39 AM
Nice and very artistic lamp, that texturing adds a lot to it.Go on:bounce: :bounce:

flaeticia
09-26-2005, 07:42 AM
ouaou :)
tu as avancé c'est bien !
J'ai bien cet effet là :)

Sinon moi il faudrait que j'avance mais bon tu as compris que ce week end je n'étais pas en forme physique (et même morale d'ailleurs) pour continuer la partie textures ;)

Peut être cet après midi :)

Ouaou :) you moved : thats good :)
I like this effect there :)
Otherwise I would have to move but, you check understood that this week end I wasnt in physical shape (and even psychologic moreover) to continue the part of textures ;)
Can be this afternoon :)

Lemog
09-26-2005, 07:53 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127721180_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127721180_large.jpg)

I think now the balcony-lamps are finish...

ihamid
09-26-2005, 08:15 AM
hei lemog.. didnt check for sometime man! but cool progress as always with a touch of fun!:)
love the lamp man!
cheers!

Gunilla
09-26-2005, 08:18 AM
Final piece for the lamp... the glass globo parts... petals of the flower, open towards the light of knowledge.

Ohhh... the moorish patterns for the glass is really stunning, beautiful work :thumbsup:
I'm sure having such a nice thing on her head makes her much more comfortable about her position :D

Good start for the week.

Junpei
09-26-2005, 09:34 AM
hey nice update on the lamps, looks good, i like the pattern :)

Lemog
09-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Mr Micro26 -> I'm happy your like Fotis, thanks :)

Flaeticia -> not lot of work as you see... this last week-end was very tiring... and almost without computer... I hope to start the staircase soon... the "maybe" final way of the environment... :wise:

Yunisirees -> Thanks to find time Hamid :thumbsup:

Gunilla -> good start... but terribly hard start of week for me... much anniversaries and parties this week-end... fortunately, I will be able to to take some rest while working. Finally, family life is the most tiring thing :scream:

Junpei -> Thanks guy... and another time... congratulations for you beautiful work. :bounce:

aliasali
09-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey Lemog,details are awesome! i loved the composition too! ur an architect?!?
goodluck man....:thumbsup:

madshooter
09-26-2005, 11:56 AM
Nice update dude:) lamp looks cool:thumbsup:

Lemog
09-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey Lemog,details are awesome! i loved the composition too! ur an architect?!?
goodluck man....
and no mate... Unfortunetely, I'm not architect. But it's really a job which I would have liked to do, sorry, perhaps in another life :scream:
Anyway, thanks for you compliments :thumbsup:

madshooter -> Thanks Roshan :bounce:

mmoir
09-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey Lemog,

Now this is a different lampstand , good job with this:thumbsup: . It has a nice amount of detail to it.

makaron
09-26-2005, 12:53 PM
this update really lightning up your thread :) the lamps are charming.

Gunilla
09-26-2005, 01:16 PM
but terribly hard start of week for me... much anniversaries and parties this week-end... fortunately, I will be able to to take some rest while working.

Partying is a tough thing to be forced to do... I'm sure we all feel deeply sorry for you ;)

... so, does this mean there will be no librarians in leopard latex today? :sad:

Lemog
09-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey Lemog,

Now this is a different lampstand , good job with this . It has a nice amount of detail to it.
I'm very that the final way of this piece agree you Mike... thanks a lot :thumbsup:

this update really lightning up your thread :) the lamps are charming.
Hahahahaha... thanks... I started to need some :scream: hahahaha :banghead:

Lemog
09-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Partying is a tough thing to be forced to do... I'm sure we all feel deeply sorry for you
Hahahahahaha... you really believe it ? :scream: hahaha

... so, does this mean there will be no librarians in leopard latex today?

argh... lot of work today... I had jus need to find a little time while eating to finish the composition, now I can display it... and I hope you appreciate the result... enjoy :thumbsup:

Click on the image below for the wallpaper 1600x1200 version :

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/wall_wwcf_800.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/wall_wwcf_1600.jpg)

idflood
09-26-2005, 01:37 PM
lol, really nice/cool/funny job :)
keep up the good work!

ps: j'attend avec impatience tout ce qui va suivre :thumbsup:

Gunilla
09-26-2005, 01:40 PM
:scream:

appreciate it? This is the best wallpaper ever! OMG - he's taken off his socks!!!

:applause:

I love it, in a kinky sort of way of course:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

madshooter
09-26-2005, 01:44 PM
'Wild world condom foundation' hahahaha thats funny dude:scream:

I appreciate your wallpaperart:)

lotaH
09-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Hahaha "Women for barbecue"... you're right for the waist of these women, but I as wanted to have something of fine and longiligne, as that follows the post. it with is as noted as at the XIXème centuries, the representations of body of woman were finer on bronze than on paintings. In any case, congratulations for your "good" eyes. :thumbsup:

Lotah and Mhyrdin -> such a comparison is an honor for me. I had tested explored here artistic, cultural and magic aspect, but not yet the philosophical aspect. :bowdown:

The best thing to follow the CONTEST is to make questions on the works. To make the artist to think... hehehehe :scream:

Is a pleasure, follow your! :thumbsup:

My objective is to help! To learn!

[]'s
ps.:Later, I drink a beer to commemorate the victory! :twisted:

glim
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
je crois que ton image va me plaire, j'ai toujours été fasciné par les biblioteques, et là tous ces détails me font croire qu'il y a un enorme potentiel derriere, restera à se déchirer sur l'ambiance ;)

sympa la séance de SM :p

Versiden
09-26-2005, 03:25 PM
bwhaahha.. nice ;p

Tranchefeux
09-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi, Lemog, always super glad to follow the progression of your images,
and that there announces more Spectaculaire. :thumbsup:

E.T :cool:

Mhyrdin
09-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Oh ! Lemog ! http://yelims4.free.fr/MDR/MDR85.gif

But your lamps on the balcony really looks like a "Gallé" very "art nouveau" indeed:thumbsup:

Poonks
09-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Amaziiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg work!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Soooooo nice update, I love... this is not a very useful comment...:shrug:

No critics for me... just "hop hop hop la suite...:thumbsup: "

vampeta
09-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi Lemog,
that Balcony looks awesome!

Incredible detail and beatyfull design!

there is only one thing i have to say...
...can you PLEASE stop this incredible level of detail :cry: ... it´s not fair ;) :scream:ha ha ha

Cheers Friend!

pitiwazou
09-26-2005, 07:36 PM
sans parler de la derniere image, le reste est booooooo ^^

beautifull work mister lemog ;)

Rebeccak
09-27-2005, 01:55 AM
Hello, my little funny french friend! :scream: I see you have made excellent progress today...for that, many smileys are coming your way. :) :) :) :) :) :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

Agamemnwn
09-27-2005, 05:01 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D greeeeeeattt . Love the wallpaper.

Rebeccak
09-27-2005, 05:05 AM
Lemog, :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was with you, up til:

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/wall_wwcf_800.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/wall_wwcf_1600.jpg)
ROFL...I think you need...to step away...from the...computer....:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

It's a library! People are reading! :scream:

Lemog
09-27-2005, 05:13 AM
madshooter - Versiden - Poonks - Agamnwn -> big thanks to you all...

appreciate it? This is the best wallpaper ever! OMG - he's taken off his socks!!!
I love it, in a kinky sort of way of coursemmhm... I'm very happy you like it... and he's taken off his socks, it's very dangerous for the Super Librarians Health... if winter comes... :scream:

The best thing to follow the CONTEST is to make questions on the works. To make the artist to think... hehehehe
It's really good and intelligent step, it's like that that one advances the things. :bowdown:
ps.:Later, I drink a beer to commemorate the victory! Maybe it's better for you that you drink beer before... if no victory, thirst will remain large...

je crois que ton image va me plaire, j'ai toujours été fasciné par les biblioteques, et là tous ces détails me font croire qu'il y a un enorme potentiel derriere, restera à se déchirer sur l'ambiance
Ahahahaha... là, tu veux me mettre la pression:wip: ... en tout cas, merci Christophe.

Hi, Lemog, always super glad to follow the progression of your images, and that there announces more Spectaculaire.
E.T
Hi Eric, very glad to see you here... you don't participate this time ?
Well, thanks to come here with your good words. :beer:

But your lamps on the balcony really looks like a "Gallé" very "art nouveau" indeed
Héhé... I'm also a great fan of these "Gallé"... and the other "pate de verre"... but for this one, it's a littleo oldest... just the period before... more charged and less flowery...

...can you PLEASE stop this incredible level of detail ... it´s not fair ha ha ha!
Hahahaha... are you sure mate ? you don't have to redden of your level of detail, in a little different kind, I think that you take much care to put many details where it's necessary, and with your incredible artists eyes:bowdown: . Thanks for you comment Alex...

sans parler de la derniere image, le reste est booooooo ^^beautifull work mister lemog
Tu n'as pas aimé la dernière blagounette mec ? :scream: hahahaha... In any case, thanks for your very simpathetic comment mon Wazounnet. :thumbsup:

Hello, my little funny french friend! I see you have made excellent progress today...for that, many smileys are coming your way.
Thanks for all these smileys Becca... but how many meatcakes for the Super French Nut Librarian ? hahahahaha :drool:

Rebeccak
09-27-2005, 05:19 AM
Thanks for all these smileys Becca... but how many meatcakes for the Super French Nut Librarian ? hahahahaha :drool:
Nine. :scream:

alex.h.
09-27-2005, 06:05 AM
looks great as always,the lamp is wow, see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LAURO_MX
09-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Very good job so far!
A lot of detais here, that has everything to be answome! :buttrock:
I will be waching here
c ya

fgcity
09-27-2005, 07:10 AM
You are uploading all these cool models and bit's and peaces of the whole picture but never them together. And the models look greate. The concept is very impressive. Good luck to you. And can't wait to see your next post.

Lemog
09-27-2005, 07:33 AM
Nine. :scream:
Very honored girl... several days of food then :banghead:

looks great as always,the lamp is wow, see you and
Thanks a lot Alex to take a tour here, very simpathetic :thumbsup:

Very good job so far!
A lot of detais here, that has everything to be answome!
I will be waching here
c ya
:bowdown: thanks for these kind words Lauro...

You are uploading all these cool models and bit's and peaces of the whole picture but never them together. And the models look greate. The concept is very impressive. Good luck to you. And can't wait to see your next post.
I can rasssure you, the final assembly will come soon.
The problem is that I can work on this project only very little time by day.
But each time, I nevertheless do one or two rendering, to keep the motivation, because it's finally very difficult to reconcile job, family and passion.
Only remain me the staircase to finish the environment...
Thanks for your comment... and look at the next update, you will see pieces together, before the staircase modeling. Seeya :wavey:

Lemog
09-27-2005, 07:58 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127807901_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127807901_large.jpg)

A finished stairs... before the staircase realization.

Elendil_le_Grand
09-27-2005, 08:15 AM
Realy beautiful :)
And the kid when you modelize him ?

PS : Je fé des efforts mais je suis pas sur d'être très compréhensible lol ;)

sergioKomic
09-27-2005, 08:29 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127807901_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127807901_large.jpg)

A finished stairs... before the staircase realization.

Oh my! Great work so far Lenut! It allready has a spectacular "feel"!:love: :deal:

ihamid
09-27-2005, 08:33 AM
hi lemog nice update again! thats heck of a detail when u put the pieces bit by bit!
cheers!

Grorum
09-27-2005, 08:36 AM
WaW, you're crazy. :thumbsup:

Maybe lamp lights should be more powerfull..

DimitrisLiatsos
09-27-2005, 08:47 AM
Wonderfull...Spectacular..:thumbsup:

el-newty
09-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Hi Lemog,
beautiful work :thumbsup: , but I'm agree with Grorum... maybe a higer contrast between lamp-light and ambient-light. Try to increase the intensity at the lamp lights and decrease a little the intensity at the ambient light. It will give a better look (my opinoin) ;)

Good luck :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-27-2005, 08:54 AM
Realy beautiful :)
And the kid when you modelize him ?

PS : Je fé des efforts mais je suis pas sur d'être très compréhensible lol ;)
No prob my friend... you're easily understandable... and thanks for your efforts :scream:
To answer to your question... I think and also I hope to start the character the next week.
I've planed 1 month for the environment... and I'm in time.
For the char... I'm not really sure about it... many ideas I must thinking.
Previously, I want a kid... but now, I'm a bit afraid if that do too much "harry potter"... so, I certainly will choose a girl... and to have a better contrast in the environment, certainly a very modern teenager... or why not a modern/medieval teenager... I have an entire week to think to that... maybe asian type for her, always to increase more the contrats with the environment.
Perhaps too an another character... as a cat, frightened by that they're in this dungeon...
I have many ways... remain me to find the better.

Oh my! Great work so far Lenut! It allready has a spectacular "feel"!:love: :deal:
Not yet mate... the real challenge begin the next week for me I think... anyway thanks Sergio...

hi lemog nice update again! thats heck of a detail when u put the pieces bit by bit!
cheers!
And that permit me to have the same satisfaction as a real worker... assemblying all the parts... and that give me memories of these details... often invisible in the final way, but even interesting to enricging the scene, lights, shadows and all these interaction between these elements. Thanks for your comments :thumbsup:

An information about all these steps... I put all these WIP images on my personnal website... and if you are interesting, you can use the slideshow possibility to see the building way... it's really funny (at least for me :scream: hahaha)

Just click on the image below,
and after, on the little button...
...and have fun :thumbsup:

http://lemog.club.fr/wip/slideshow.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/displayimage.php?album=92&pos=3)

shtl
09-27-2005, 08:57 AM
hey Lemog!
à chaque fois je passe du: "oh nooon haha c'est pas vrai il a osé!?" (wwcf)
au
"oh nooon haha c'est pas vrai il a osé" (détails de gros malade de la scène Lemog style)

bref très plaisant et étonnant a suivre, comme d'hab

everytime it goes from: "omg! nooo no way he wouldn't dare!?" (wwcf)
to the
"omg! nooo no way he wouldn't dare!?" (nuts details of the scene, pur Lemog style)

in short, very pleasant and astounishing to follow, as usual

thanks Lemog :)

c'est Lemog qui fait le spéctacle!

Lemog
09-27-2005, 09:00 AM
WaW, you're crazy.
It's not a real news :scream: hahahahahaha

Maybe lamp lights should be more powerfull..
I'll set that only in the final scene... with final elements and for sure, chars... and for sure... I'll do that... thanks for your advice buddy :thumbsup:

Wonderfull...Spectacular..
Thanks dad' :bounce:

Hi Lemog,
beautiful work , but I'm agree with Grorum... maybe a higer contrast between lamp-light and ambient-light. Try to increase the intensity at the lamp lights and decrease a little the intensity at the ambient light. It will give a better look (my opinoin)

Good luck
It's my real goal... decrease ambient and increase these bodylights... to have a mood more heavier... to give the place to the magic and spectacular. Thanks for your comment :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-27-2005, 09:03 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127811816_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127811816_large.jpg)

Now with the up and down stairs... that begin to give us a better mood... and as said Grorum and El_Newty... I need to work more on the lights. But here, I've exactly the same lightning setup + 3 of the girl-lights... I will change a little bit that when the staircase will be finish.

Lemog
09-27-2005, 09:09 AM
everytime it goes from: "omg! nooo no way he wouldn't dare!?" (wwcf)
to the "omg! nooo no way he wouldn't dare!?" (nuts details of the scene, pur Lemog style)
in short, very pleasant and astounishing to follow, as usual
thanks Lemog :)
c'est Lemog qui fait le spéctacle!
Hey my friend... :banghead: hahahahaha... I'm very happy you like my work and my thread... 3 months of challenge... I think that mus be a funny period... certainly to share, to learn, to display pictures but without forgotten the fun... thanks for your support and seeya Corentin :beer: :wavey:

claudiojordao
09-27-2005, 09:16 AM
Jesus Lemog! With all due respect... you're f...... nuts! :thumbsup:
Please, do something wrong or really ugly for us to comment!
Amazing work my friend.

Lemog
09-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Jesus Lemog! With all due respect... you're f...... nuts!
Please, do something wrong or really ugly for us to comment!
Amazing work my friend.
Hahahaha... next week... sure... you will be able :scream: hahaha Thanks Claudio :thumbsup:

sergioKomic
09-27-2005, 09:19 AM
I cant belive it! Im trully AMAZED!

chapeau!

SweD
09-27-2005, 09:41 AM
yeeahh very good ! i've not post but i've subscribe so i've seen all the updates and now...wow ! congrats lemog.

JHarford
09-27-2005, 09:45 AM
hey man, this is my favoutie of yours so far...

Gunilla
09-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Ohhh ... the last image of the dungeon is really nice. The mood beginning to be there too - I'm so looking forward to see your modern girl in here.

Really breathtaking :)

glim
09-27-2005, 11:00 AM
ah ......... bas ca claque :thumbsup::bounce::thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
09-27-2005, 11:07 AM
This is going to be one of your best Laurent...no more comments...my son. :scream:

:bounce: ...your Bubble friend.

Zapan
09-27-2005, 11:19 AM
OUinnn :cry: too much outstanding details here !!

Too gorgeous, too detailled, too good , too much.:applause: :bowdown:

I think that's the one you should put in 1600*1200 :scream:

Congratulations, Can't wait to see next :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:
(also TOO many smileys in this post :argh: )

Lemog
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM
sergioKomic -> stop to watch here mate... and work on your project :twisted: hahahahaha :beer:

yeeahh very good ! i've not post but i've subscribe so i've seen all the updates and now...wow ! congrats lemog.
You're welcome Cyril... thanks :wavey:

stripe -> :bowdown:

I'm so looking forward to see your modern girl in here.
Well... you can't imagine than me too... :cry: :argh: :banghead: I have many idea/picture in my mind... I must do a synthesis now... :blush:

Lemog
09-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Glim -> héhé :bowdown:

This is going to be one of your best Laurent...no more comments...my son. ...your Bubble friend.
Is it really your voice ? :scream: hahaha :beer:

I think that's the one you should put in 1600*1200 :scream:

Thanks Stéphane... I think you will be exauced soon with a new Wallpaper :D but a serious one :thumbsup:

Mhyrdin
09-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Your pictures become incredible,:bowdown:
I didn't believed it but you're certainly not human ...:eek:
:scream: Scully ! Fox ! Help ! I'm sure Lemog is an ET

isn't it Laurent ?;)

Lemog
09-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Your pictures become incredible,:bowdown:
I didn't believed it but you're certainly not human ...:eek:
:scream: Scully ! Fox ! Help ! I'm sure Lemog is an ET

isn't it Laurent ?;)

Hahahahahaha... Scully and Fox... for sure... they're not human... but you know me... and ET doesn't drink Champagne :scream:

collings
09-27-2005, 12:01 PM
Salut laurent!
je viens de regarder le diaporama sur ton site et c'est halucinant !
C fou tout le travail que tu as déja fourni pour ce challenge !
Très bon boulot comme d'hab et j'espere que cette fois ci tu seras récompensé :)

nico :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-27-2005, 12:04 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127822640_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127822640_large.jpg)

Just play with the last render... and the new wallpaper comes...

JamesMK
09-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Starting to take shape in a really nice way, Laurent :thumbsup: Particularly like the discreet camera tilt. We're going to see the final image from a slightly above perspective, no?

Goul
09-27-2005, 12:11 PM
That's great mate, i can't say what is the most amazing : the amount of work you have spend on the project yet, or the result... :thumbsup:

Keep /going/it up/posting/working/drinking champagne/etc..

:arteest:

monsitj
09-27-2005, 12:37 PM
wow! I'm just busy for 2 or 3 days but I come back and see your progress , it blown me away! very good modeling and texturing job , can't read all your 55+ page but nothing to critique ,and you say lighting is still on the way! can't imagine what you left to do in next 2month:twisted:

vampeta
09-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Awesome!!

:thumbsup::bounce::thumbsup:

Lemog
09-27-2005, 01:02 PM
nico -> Héhé... merci... j'espère ne pas me vautrer dans les 2 prochains mois... hahahaha :scream:

Starting to take shape in a really nice way, Laurent :thumbsup: Particularly like the discreet camera tilt. We're going to see the final image from a slightly above perspective, no?

Certainly... especially depend of the character and the jump with the book... to early to take a real decision on that...

That's great mate, i can't say what is the most amazing : the amount of work you have spend on the project yet, or the result...
I prefer that will be the result... it's not possible to have a classification with only a mountain of work :scream: hahahaha

monsitj -> The next two months ? the worst I think, I will suffer I believe.

vampeta -> Danke mein Freund !! :beer:

SONIC-X
09-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Lemog your scene is looking realy awesome.Great work.

Lemog
09-27-2005, 01:53 PM
SONIC-X -> Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Wallpaper time now... in the same style than the previous picture...

2 presentations, because I can't do my choice...

Click on the two images below for the wallpaper version in 1600x1200 :

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_04_800.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_04_1600.jpg)

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_05_800.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_05_1600.jpg)

Hooch
09-27-2005, 02:22 PM
como siempre, hay tanto detalle en tu trabajo Lemog,
digno de admirar.
Pero lo que me interesa ver mas es como trabajaras la iluminacion
de esta escena. :thumbsup:

Felicidades. :)

bouledpue
09-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Waouh, great work. I love it.
But i think that the lighting is a little bit flat, more contrast will show better all 3d details.

Versiden
09-27-2005, 02:33 PM
OMG ! ... this is just eye candy.. well done Lemog

YasushAzush
09-27-2005, 02:33 PM
fantasric ..... i choozen both of them ..... ha ha haaaaaaaaa .

comment:try creat a blue light down the stairs .......:thumbsup:

Gunilla
09-27-2005, 02:40 PM
So beautiful ... congrats! It's such a pleasure to see it all come together. :)

Lemog
09-27-2005, 03:01 PM
como siempre, hay tanto detalle en tu trabajo Lemog,
digno de admirar.
Pero lo que me interesa ver mas es como trabajaras la iluminacion
de esta escena.
Felicidades.
Gracias Hooch, por lo momento, creo que voy a arrestar alli y espera de estar muy avanzado sobre el diseno del personaje principal.
El entorno, el personaje y la magica... eso va a obligarme a hacer un mezcla complicado. Espero no decepcionarte con el resultado...
Gracias por tu comentario :thumbsup:

Waouh, great work. I love it.
But i think that the lighting is a little bit flat, more contrast will show better all 3d details.
It's a choice... it's only the background... and I hope to have lot of contrast with the pincipal subject... previously, I've planed to gave something more dark, more diffuse and more grey for this environment... well, all can move again...

OMG ! ... this is just eye candy.. well done Lemog
Always thank you for your Martin :)

comment:try creat a blue light down the stairs .......:thumbsup:
"no and yes"... I explain : something really grey and less contrasted for the environment... and certainly the principal character more colored... and magical effects as blue rays.
But for the moment, all is not decided at 100% but it's my goal. Thanks for your comment Yasser :bounce:

So beautiful ... congrats! It's such a pleasure to see it all come together. Thanks girl for your interest... remain me only the staircase to finish the environment... I'm actually ask me if it's a good idea and if I must do this staircase.
But to don't have any regrets... I must built it...:scream: then, that will be the next step. :)

Mhyrdin
09-27-2005, 03:23 PM
What do you want i say now .... :applause: :bowdown:

steno70
09-27-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm crying to see your awesome work ...great artist .
Ciao, Stefano.

rattlesnake
09-27-2005, 03:33 PM
man, this is too much, too good, i really cant crit, all seems perfect to me, cool:applause:,

and.- Wall paper! wohooo, thanx man, looks great:)

Elendil_le_Grand
09-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Merci je prends le deuxième ;)

Gunilla
09-27-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm actually ask me if it's a good idea and if I must do this staircase.

Well... the entrance for each floor could easily be from one of the niches with the stairs in another part of the building. But. Stairs also suggests climbing which goes in line with your main concept about reaching higher levels in knowledge, am I right? So - maybe at least a small sight of the stairs could be good in that sence... just thinking :shrug:

kmest
09-27-2005, 06:38 PM
owww...i didnt cae here for a while,,shame on me:) ....... this new image looks pretty well made mate,the details and Lights are realy good..... sure you'll work more on it

i've an eye on you laurent...so GO GO GOOOOOOOOOO:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

el-newty
09-27-2005, 07:10 PM
:bounce: Thank to you Lemog, I have another GREAT wallpaper !!!:bounce:

Beautiful work, I said befor and will say it continuosly :)

Cheers, and good luck!:thumbsup:

MDN67
09-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Very good modeling and texture i wait to see the final:thumbsup:

andreja
09-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Nice ambience with a lot of interesting deteils.:thumbsup:

Squibbit
09-27-2005, 10:26 PM
lemog lemog lemooog

when i gonna built or renovate some medieval type castle or mansion
u can come help design it.. :thumbsup: :D

funkyboss
09-27-2005, 10:32 PM
Wouhouuu so niiiice!!!
Good render mate, keep continue that way:drool: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)
very good ambiance.
Cya

hhssuu
09-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Wow you work fast man~ nice environment... can't wait to see more

DaddyMack
09-28-2005, 12:46 AM
You are getting veeryy sleepyy... Veeerryyy slleeeppyyy... You wiilll sleeeep nowww for at leeeasstt a weeek sooo wee can aalllll caaatch uuupp...

Sleeeeep iiss gooodd... Sleeep iiss your frieend... sleeeeeppp... sleeeeeppp

Keep up the stunning flow you've got going here Lemog!:buttrock:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 05:42 AM
Mhyrdin -> What do you want to say... don't know ? maybe a good idea for the character... :scream: hahahaha

Steno70 -> stop crying Stefano... I'm just happy if you take some pleausure to see these pictures.

Jorge -> too much ? not sufficient... more will be better... :shrug: hahahaha

Elendil -> moi aussi :) huhu

Gunilla -> I think too to the solution of the inner wall staircase... in fact, it's very current in the medieval castles. But for sure... rise towards this culture also go by this staircase. It's also why I chose a dungeon, which alqays seems to go up. But if I preserve the staircase, there will be certainly only a very small piece of visible in the scene. :wip:

Kmest -> Thanks for you support Reza :thumbsup:

El_Newty -> Thanks to be always here Arthur

MDN67 -> the final ? well Laurent, now, remain me the most difficult for me... :banghead:

Andreja -> Thanks for your words.

Squibie -> no prob mate, that would be a superb project... I come immediately then...

...with all the family. :beer:

Funkyboss -> Merci Carl :wavey:

hhssuu -> more comes soon...

DaddyMack -> How can I continue like that if you advises me to sleep... hahahaha... Thanks... I will try then. :D

daWinky
09-28-2005, 05:54 AM
Hi Lemog,

it's unbelievable what a great, detailed work you've made in this short time! And also reading, writing and answering all these posts!:eek: Are you sleeping at all?
What are you doing in the remaining two months?? Anyways, outstanding work and I love to watch your progress.:thumbsup:

-sabrina

Nakary
09-28-2005, 05:54 AM
wow Lwmog, that is really great!, I have to say, Ive seen the previous images, and they didn't catch my whole attention, I would imagine ti would become something like this, impressive... no wonder why you are famous...

Good luckl!

Regards..

alex.h.
09-28-2005, 06:11 AM
whent trow your challenge page,stuning details and the setup is youst perfect,
you got a master piece there mate, have a great day and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Squibbit
09-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Squibie -> no prob mate, that would be a superb project... I come immediately then...

...with all the family. :beer:

*writes down "reserve extra rooms for Lemog"* :thumbsup:

Gunilla
09-28-2005, 06:12 AM
Good morning! I have to agree with Sabrina here - the amount of work and speed you have is amazing...:) I kind of wonder about your boss... does he give classes? Can I send my boss over for some lessons? :scream:
Just kidding, I know you do most of this out of passion - and it shows, have a nice day :wavey:

Rebeccak
09-28-2005, 06:24 AM
Amaaaaaaaaaazing work Lemoggie!!! You go, girl! :scream:

GuillaumeV
09-28-2005, 07:13 AM
I've been watching this one for a long time but now, I can't stop myself, I have to say that this is fabulous work.So nicely detailed and everything.I can't wait for a new update.

Vite vite lol.Nan, prend ton temps et surprend nous une fois de plus...

Hope to see more soon :d

Lemog
09-28-2005, 07:30 AM
Hi Lemog,

it's unbelievable what a great, detailed work you've made in this short time! And also reading, writing and answering all these posts! Are you sleeping at all?
What are you doing in the remaining two months?? Anyways, outstanding work and I love to watch your progress.
-sabrina
Sleeping... what does it means ? in fact, not so much... but not only cause the challenge... I've actually much very shorts deadlines in my job... and the worst, a movie to be realized for November 15, with more than 30 different scenes, animations of various machines and many characters, and I didn't have scenario yet :banghead:
Yes, it remain 2 months, but I just built the most easy of my scene... now, it's necessary that I carry out the girl who jumps to catch the book of the knowledge, but also this book, which must be very detailed, but especially, very magic... and also if I have the time, the cat, which also jumps, but of fear.
Then, it will be necessary that I finish to give this magic and spectacular environment.
I think two months not will be much in fact... :)
Thanks for your comment Sabrina.

wow Lwmog, that is really great!, I have to say, Ive seen the previous images, and they didn't catch my whole attention, I would imagine ti would become something like this, impressive... no wonder why you are famous...
Good luckl!
Regards..
Thanks for your wishes and your kind words... I hope to don't disappoint you with the next steps... :wavey:

Alex.h. -> these words touch me a lot on behalf of a great artist like you. :bowdown:

Squibie -> noted :cool:

Good morning! I have to agree with Sabrina here - the amount of work and speed you have is amazing... I kind of wonder about your boss... does he give classes? Can I send my boss over for some lessons ?
Just kidding, I know you do most of this out of passion - and it shows, have a nice day
Hahahaha don't talk me about my boss actually... too much work with incredible shorts delays... :cry: but finally, I think to love pressure... perhaps that avoids thinking too much, maybe be better for the mind :scream:
Have a nice day too :wavey:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 07:41 AM
Amaaaaaaaaaazing work Lemoggie!!! You go, girl! :scream:
Girl will be for the next week... I'm actually trying to find her good design... not easy in fact... much idea... or a special blend of Rebecca-Gunilla-Britta-Mona-Sabrina-Sophie-Laëticia-Ego-Linda-Sonia-and all the girls whom I forgot but who forgive me... that will be certainly very interesting...

...a real mix of beauty, intelligence and culture :thumbsup: hahaha and a real challenge for me for sure... :love:

I've been watching this one for a long time but now, I can't stop myself, I have to say that this is fabulous work.So nicely detailed and everything.I can't wait for a new update.
Vite vite lol.Nan, prend ton temps et surprend nous une fois de plus...
Hope to see more soon :d
Thanks a lor for your good words Worm-Master :scream: :thumbsup:

Gunilla
09-28-2005, 08:34 AM
much idea... or a special blend of Rebecca-Gunilla-Britta-Mona-Sabrina-Sophie-Laëticia-Ego-Linda-Sonia-and all the girls whom I forgot but who forgive me... that will be certainly very interesting...

...a real mix of beauty, intelligence and culture :thumbsup:

And with that comment, you managed to score even more points among your fangirls :thumbsup:

Not to mention how curious I get when trying to figure out what this mix looks like :scream:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 08:42 AM
Not to mention how curious I get when trying to figure out what this mix looks like
Me too :scream: hahahahaha and if I do only one mistake... the challenge will be finish for me :banghead: haha

icedeyes
09-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Being away for a week or so, i couldn't really watch out for the updates and but it is all coming to place... My only comment is that everything seems a little dark texture-wise and thus not all the details you worked on are visible... Other than that, you know i am a fan of your work, so update soon...:scream:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 09:54 AM
My only comment is that everything seems a little dark texture-wise and thus not all the details you worked on are visible...
My goal is not that these all elements are visible at final... it's just the environment, the background... details have just done for the pleasure... even if they're not completely visibles... all contribute to the final aspect... with lights-textures-shadows interactions, very important in fact... and just for that... it's very util.
Thanks for your interest Georges...

Lemog
09-28-2005, 09:55 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127901336_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127901336_large.jpg)

...stairs

Lemog
09-28-2005, 09:57 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127901430_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127901430_large.jpg)

other side...

Lemog
09-28-2005, 09:58 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127901519_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127901519_large.jpg)

Staircase... it misses just the ramp.

JamesMK
09-28-2005, 10:12 AM
And we have some stairs! Still totally in style... soooo.... just keep going :wip:

sergioKomic
09-28-2005, 10:17 AM
you mean a handrail right?:twisted:

hehe

Lemog
09-28-2005, 11:01 AM
And we have some stairs!
of course, because we soon will move in...

...and the worst, it's that I don't know if I will use them :banghead: . Always the Nut Power :shrug:

you mean a handrail right?:twisted:
Of course my friend, if not, with my age, it's too dangerous. :rolleyes: huhu hihi hahaaaaaaaaaaa :D

PS: soon... it's started... just need to do rendering :twisted:

makaron
09-28-2005, 11:03 AM
Me too :scream: hahahahaha and if I do only one mistake... the challenge will be finish for me :banghead: haha

so beware Lemog, do it right, do the girl justice... or, we hunt you down :twisted: *L*
nice stairs BTW, all in style with the rest :applause:

Gunilla
09-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Totally lovely stairs - you should put them in production, they would look really nice at my cottage :)
And now - continue with the Nut Power :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 11:19 AM
so beware Lemog, do it right, do the girl justice... or, we hunt you down :twisted: *L*
nice stairs BTW, all in style with the rest :applause:
I understand that really well... I know...

But the hardest to do, it's already to know if the girls wish being represented such as they are, or as they imagine that they are, or as they would like to be, not ? :scream:

But if somebody of you all have some ideas about the character... I'm open at all suggestions :bounce:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Totally lovely stairs - you should put them in production, they would look really nice at my cottage :)
And now - continue with the Nut Power :thumbsup:
Maybe I must ask to my librarians to go to deliver you one of them in your cottage ? :scream:

Gunilla
09-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Maybe I must ask to my librarians to go to deliver you one of them in your cottage ? :scream:

OMG - just don't send the one from your kinky wallpaper! :scream:

Zapan
09-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi Laurent !

Je regardais mon nouveau wallpaper :scream: , et je me suis dis que le flot de détails est tres intense, et du coup je me permet une pitite suggestion : ajouter genre une fenetre ou genre une meurtriere , enfin une ouverture sur l'exterieure qu'on puisse avoir un petit aplat sur l'image et qui soulagerait un peu l'atmosphere tres oppressante. Ne me fait pas dire ce que je n'es pas dis, tout ces détails sont splendides mais c'est juste une idée...

Les escaliers sont superbes , ca en devient tres frustrant :scream: :bounce:

*I was just looking my brand new wallpaper, and I found the details flow very intense , so If you let me just a tiny suggestion : maybe add a window , or something to see the outdoor, we would have a litlle less heavy atmosphere. Don't get me wrong , all these details are incredibles , but that just a thought...

Gorgeous stairs btw*

Lemog
09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
OMG - just don't send the one from your kinky wallpaper! :scream:
It's a choice... between the quality and quantity... to left it, we need either the Super French Nut, or the whole tribe of HumanoIDs... :scream: Ooooooh... I think I need some rest...
...in a cottage ? :banghead:
...better I return to work... I've so problems to keep serous more than 1 minutes :beer:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Laurent !

Je regardais mon nouveau wallpaper :scream: , et je me suis dis que le flot de détails est tres intense, et du coup je me permet une pitite suggestion : ajouter genre une fenetre ou genre une meurtriere , enfin une ouverture sur l'exterieure qu'on puisse avoir un petit aplat sur l'image et qui soulagerait un peu l'atmosphere tres oppressante. Ne me fait pas dire ce que je n'es pas dis, tout ces détails sont splendides mais c'est juste une idée...

Les escaliers sont superbes , ca en devient tres frustrant :scream: :bounce:

*I was just looking my brand new wallpaper, and I found the details flow very intense , so If you let me just a tiny suggestion : maybe add a window , or something to see the outdoor, we would have a litlle less heavy atmosphere. Don't get me wrong , all these details are incredibles , but that just a thought...

Gorgeous stairs btw*
Pas d'inquiètude... quand je vois le perso que tu es en train de réaliser... tu n'as nullement à être frustré... réellement...

About a hole in a wall.... to break a little the uniformity... I think to this thing too... And I must explain now my motivation.
My choice is to have a really grey background... and for the moment, I think to have to much colors...
I want to have a dark atmosphere... Two choices, it's the night or there's no aperture.
Why this darky choice... only to have lot of contrast between the character, the flying book and the magical stuffs.
This environment is normally the less important thing of this picture... only here to indicate the place, the library, and the oldest knowledge disponible here, materialized by the medieval architecture.
Just for breaking thie uniformity, I will try to put in the scene this staircase. I will see then.
Maybe I do a mistake with this goal... It's too early for the moment to be really sure. I must wait the character and its particular design.

Thanks for your idea Steph... je vais quand même garder cette idée si je me plante... merci encore de ton intérêt :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-28-2005, 01:09 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127912941_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127912941_large.jpg)

Update for nothing, render to see...

In fact, I'm thinking to how plug the 2 section... and especially to have the same design with this very strong slope... argh

(first test doesn't work very well... I will see that this evening)

mmoir
09-28-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey Lemog,

It is hard to keep up with your updates, your wallpaper image of your library is excellent .The image has a wonderful feel and great texture to it. Exellent job.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your stair looks great too and I look forward to your next update.

Jaba153
09-28-2005, 02:03 PM
waaw great rendering and exellent shaders...! but i don't know what is the exact final composition ??or maybe i loose a step?? theres' too many post on your thread to make an investigation sorry... otherwise great work as usual:thumbsup:

sonicstrawbery
09-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Long time not seen this thread, i'm so busy these days :cry:

I love the things you made so far, the stairs are very elegant and fit totally with the style, just keep rocking man, it's a really cool woork !! :buttrock:

cya !

Lemog
09-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Sébastien, Mathieu and Mike... ->

Thanks for your replies... and compliments... you're so kind guys...

don't be worry about misses pages... if you are interested by the other pictures, you can display them freely or in slideshow mode on my personal website...
(mathieu -> you can find too the concept sketch for the "final" composition)

Just click on the image below,
and after, on the little button...
...and have fun :thumbsup:

http://lemog.club.fr/wip/slideshow.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/displayimage.php?album=92&pos=3)

dunkel
09-28-2005, 06:09 PM
hi lemog! so much time!

incredible detailed work, as always.

good luck!

makaron
09-28-2005, 06:34 PM
But the hardest to do, it's already to know if the girls wish being represented such as they are, or as they imagine that they are, or as they would like to be, not ? :scream:

But if somebody of you all have some ideas about the character... I'm open at all suggestions :bounce:

or as you imagine us... :p and for the character, no idea... I can only see your girlfanclub in front of me now... haha...

JamesMK
09-28-2005, 06:40 PM
That what it says in the Oxford Dictionary to define the expression "can of worms"...

It's also noted in a book called "famous last words"

:D

Agamemnwn
09-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Laurent . It keeps getting better and better . Your textures are amazing and even more amazing are the ornaments. Love your work . inspiring at least. Keep up the good work

arLutiK
09-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Wow Laurent, the modeling is spectacular

and your slideshow is such a cool idea I love it.

Gunilla
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I've so problems to keep serous more than 1 minutes :beer:

Haha, I know... good thing you're not alone, right? :D

Oh, and the cottage is unheated at winter - don't forget to bring your socks :scream:

Ego
09-29-2005, 05:23 AM
.....better I return to work... I've so problems to keep serous more than 1 minutes :beer:
Well thats a good thing because the fun police will arrest you if you are serious for more than one minute .

The details on those stairs are just so incredible.

madshooter
09-29-2005, 05:58 AM
Man you are just rocking and rocking and rocking:buttrock: Great update dude:thumbsup:
Stairs are looking great,:) very nice details

Lemog
09-29-2005, 06:01 AM
dunkel -> Hey my friend... I'm so happy you take a tour here, very kind... thanks...
you don't participe this time... what a pitty with your incredible originality :) well... Hasta luego Juan :wavey:

or as you imagine us...you all are splendid girls for my eyes, it's really here my problem :love: :banghead: hahahaha

and for the character, no idea... I can only see your girlfanclub in front of me now... haha...[/QUOTE]
I'm so sorry... :scream: hahahahahaha
And I can ensure you that I didn't put a preferably order, not jealous girls here :bounce:

JamesMK -> :thumbsup: huhu

Laurent . It keeps getting better and better . Your textures are amazing and even more amazing are the ornaments. Love your work . inspiring at least. Keep up the good work
Thanks Jannis... I just discover your thread, finally, you participate too... good idea mate... :thumbsup:

ar LutiK -> I'm very happy you like the slideshow... it's a practicle manner to watch the progress I think.

Lemog
09-29-2005, 06:10 AM
Haha, I know... good thing you're not alone, right?
Oh, and the cottage is unheated at winter - don't forget to bring your socks
You're trying to give some ideas for a new wallpaper honey ? unheated ? brrrrr... fortunately that I'm a true heating :twisted: :scream: hahaha

Well thats a good thing because the fun police will arrest you if you are serious for more than one minute.
The details on those stairs are just so incredible.
Hahahaha... the fun police... that's remain me one on my first cartoon movie in 3d... with a police car driven by an elephant. hahaha :banghead: hahahaha... horrible memory... so bad movie :scream:

Man you are just rocking and rocking and rocking Great update dude
Stairs are looking great, very nice details
Hahaha... thanks a lot Roshan :beer:

Well now... I must stop writing and to take time to post updates...

Lemog
09-29-2005, 06:45 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127976321_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127976321_large.jpg)

Finally, I use the same pattern with mino modifications for the staircase's balustrade...

Mhyrdin
09-29-2005, 07:01 AM
Nice stairs,:)
it will permit some spectacular perspective view through the metal pattern i suppose

Lemog
09-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Nice stairs,:)
it will permit some spectacular perspective view through the metal pattern i suppose
In fact, I don't really know... I'm not sure at 100% to use it in the final scene... just to see the result and because I've planed it... :shrug: Thanks :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-29-2005, 07:16 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127978163_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127978163_large.jpg)

Just to display the difference between the two parts... I hope that doesn't shock too much, but the slope of the staircase is very stiff.

Gunilla
09-29-2005, 07:27 AM
You're trying to give some ideas for a new wallpaper honey ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: might be... :D

Sweet railing for the stairs! The stair is really steep - good thing the character is athletic and well trained :)

makaron
09-29-2005, 07:45 AM
but arn´t stairs often steep in that kind of towerlike places?

aliasali
09-29-2005, 07:53 AM
u know i have no words to say! these 'series' are really coool,i love the design,laurent..and thanx for those nice words,again!"D

Micro26
09-29-2005, 08:27 AM
Love those metal details u added to the stairs,super cool work:thumbsup:

MacAndre
09-29-2005, 09:02 AM
hi lemog!
you spend so many time on details... nice progress. :)

alexfalchi
09-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Great work coming:) nice vork my good friend!!
keep strong Laurent:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alex.

Lemog
09-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Gunilla -> Athletic ? I don't know, but young... certainly :thumbsup:

but arn´t stairs often steep in that kind of towerlike places?
You're totally right, it's also the reason I do like that...

Madlight_1988 -> Thanks Ali...

Mr Micro26 -> thanks, glad you like these details, decoration will be finished soon.

hi lemog!
you spend so many time on details... nice progress. :)
I find a great pleasure to realize all these details, certainly the same that if I will built it in real. Thanks André :bowdown:

alexfalchi -> Thanks for support my Italan Stalion :scream:

Lemog
09-29-2005, 12:39 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127997550_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127997550_large.jpg)

finish... ;-)

Lemog
09-29-2005, 12:40 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127997630_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1127997630_large.jpg)

another view...

Goul
09-29-2005, 12:53 PM
Beautifull stairs :thumbsup:
Nothing more to say..

scootermaya
09-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Magnifique ! super nice ! astonishing ! yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
Do you whant to help me for my train station ?:bounce: lol

ViperBGD
09-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Whoow, man, you are really one of the best digital artists I have seen here on CG talk! Your imagination is awesome, and this is gona be one really good entry!

Keep walking :)

DaddyMack
09-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Heyaaa Laurent... Excellent continuation of the ballustrade up the stairs mate, the overall feel is truly authentic:buttrock:

Mhyrdin
09-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Sorry for our friends, but I don't know how to translate this french expression

"C'est la montée au septième ciel !!!" :)

glim
09-29-2005, 11:29 PM
toujours aussi chouette :thumbsup:
cependant un truc me choque un peu, c'est la hauteur de la blustrade de l'escalier si on la compare à l'autre au vu de la hauteur de ta marche elle perd au moins 20 cm (d'ailleur le giron me semble un peu bizzare) ce qui la rend dangereuse, en fait elle semble meme ne faire que le double de la hauteur de la marche ...
bon je chipote mais visuellement ca me trouble un peu, comme s' il y'avait un probleme de proportion.

TheFirstAngel
09-30-2005, 12:08 AM
your details are amazing as alwaqys my friend. you truely create poetry in 3d. keep up your beautifull and great work my friend, keep on rocking!:thumbsup: :wip: :beer:

Climax
09-30-2005, 12:26 AM
• Lovely architectonic details, very europeish :applause:, Comming along Beautifully! waiting 4 more!

banzato
09-30-2005, 03:33 AM
This is a complex job. Very good sketch and models. Good luck.

alex.h.
09-30-2005, 06:02 AM
great details on the stairs, yeee,great details everywhere. see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Goul -> Thanks Nico :wavey:

Scootermaya -> yes... for sure, but maybe this staircase is to hight for growing in the train ? not ? :scream:

ViperBGD -> Your words are an incredible support for me... just thank you Igor... :bowdown:

DaddyMack -> authentic... well Robert... and really good point for me then... thanks

Mhyrdin -> C'est un escalier de "claque" :twisted: donc hahahahaha et paf !

Glim -> bien joué Glim... j'ai un peu triché, je dois l'avouer, en partageant les dimensions pour que cet escalier ne tourne que sur 90°... donc des marches un peu trop hautes, 26 cm de haut (nous sommes dans un donjon médiéval, où les marches de plus de 20 cm de haut sont assez courantes), le giron fait entre 24 et 32 cm, soit 28 cm de moyenne (il me semble que le minimum pour le confort est de 23 cm de moyenne), ce qui n'est pas incroyablement inconfortable par rapport à la hauteur de marche me semble-t-il. La rampe, du fait de la forte pente, est au plus haut à 90 cm, au plus bas à 58 cm... ce qui donne 74 cm de moyenne, à comparer aux 88 cm de hauteur de la balustrade du balcon. Je pense donc avoir "moyenné" ça pas trop mal... mais bon, je ne suis pas architecte et n'ai aucune prétention à ce niveau.

Merci Christophe pour ton oeil perspicace, t'es un chef. :thumbsup:

The1st_angel -> Thanks for your support Sacha, I hope that the next steps continue to agree you mate.

Climax -> yes, for sure, I think that this architecture is not easily findable in your country, hahahahaha ;)

Banzato -> Thanks for your words Rodrigo :wavey:

Alex.h. -> Thanks my friend !

Lemog
09-30-2005, 09:14 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128071668_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128071668_large.jpg)

As everybody knows, I like a lot to see and display pictures... then... more of this staircase...

Lemog
09-30-2005, 09:19 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128071952_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128071952_large.jpg)

more...

Lemog
09-30-2005, 09:28 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128072481_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128072481_large.jpg)

Assembly...

Lemog
09-30-2005, 09:31 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128072705_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128072705_large.jpg)

other view... and it's finish ;-)

SweD
09-30-2005, 09:31 AM
hey ! very cool :)
:bounce: I'm waiting the compo of stairs and niches with your great lightning. I'm sure that will be rocks.

Lemog
09-30-2005, 09:39 AM
hey ! very cool
I'm waiting the compo of stairs and niches with your great lightning. I'm sur that will be rocks.
Yes... me too...

In fact, I'm a little late on that... not really much time, and moreover problems of rendering.
For the moment, I don't know exactly where is the problem... prob of file, of geometry, of instances, of number of polygons, or memory, or the old PC...
...when the mayarenderer finish to calculate, after more of 5 years, it start to fill the file, the last operation... and all stop... nothing in the file... :shrug:

I don't know if I will have times this week-end to solve that... I just hope to find a solution before starting the next step... the character... :scream:

Thanks for your interest Cyril :thumbsup:

funkyboss
09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Nice design for the stairs! A very good style,it remember me the nautilus:D!
Metallic stairs,etc...
Keep the good work Laurent! More and more interresting!

Cya

SweD
09-30-2005, 09:57 AM
ho ! really sorry about your problem. As I don't work with maya, i've no solution to bring to you unfortunately.:sad: (too much polygon with maya ??!! strange..)
But I keep hope, and i'll follow this thread for the next step.

Lemog
09-30-2005, 10:02 AM
funkyboss -> Oh yes... you're right... if I don't keep it in my scene... I must re-used it for a Nemo project :scream: hahaha
Thanks for compliments Carl :thumbsup:

Lemog
09-30-2005, 10:05 AM
SweD -> Well... for the moment, I'm very optimist... cause I've only don't have time to search the reason of this prob... :)

Zapan
09-30-2005, 10:11 AM
ouch sounds like a bad new...
Hope you'll get over it veeery quickly:bounce:

funkyboss
09-30-2005, 10:23 AM
wehaaaa governemental secret services have hacked his Maya!! we have a chance to catch up the time!!! Mouhahahahhaa!!
Er... sorry laurent:shrug: that s the game....
Héhé no really, it s too bad for this problem, but am sure it will be resolved in a short time.:banghead: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)
Try to found the object who make up the mess maybe... Hope sincerly it will be fixed soon.
Good luck

jddog
09-30-2005, 11:14 AM
impressive detail quality here lolo... (la fille avec son socle... juste à la place ou il faut :D )
You are doing an amazing architectural work here ! Bravo... Environment light will be crucial later to don't loos al this details !
Continue like this :thumbsup:
jdd

SONIC-X
09-30-2005, 12:01 PM
That staircase is pretty neat Lemog.Great job.

lotaH
09-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Hey!! I have this stair im my house!!! :bounce:

Great job, my "art nouvo" friend!!

[]'s

mmoir
09-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Hey Lemog,

You are zooming right along, the complete staircase looks wonderful:thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Very intricate with lots of details, your scene is going to look excellent:thumbsup: . Hope you figure out the computer problem you are having and look forward to the next update.

DimitrisLiatsos
09-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Gasp...Staircase is wonderfull. :love:

flaeticia
09-30-2005, 12:57 PM
As always ! you tear everything lolo :D go go go ! ;)

:thumbsup:

Keep up the Good Way :)

jddog
09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
I asking myself... tis stairs will go up or down... mmm :shrug: that's a question...
jdd

ThierryS
09-30-2005, 03:48 PM
A stairway to heaven? hehe, nice model, wonderfull architecture detail Laurent! :thumbsup:

madshooter
09-30-2005, 03:49 PM
I gonna repeat dude, stairs:scream: RRROOOCCCKKKIIINNNGGG:buttrock: :thumbsup:

ihamid
09-30-2005, 03:55 PM
very nice lemog... the mystery of the library is folding out as good as ever! nice cool architecture there!
cheers!

Micro26
09-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Great design again Laurent, love the textures and models and...:love:
Keep those updates comin:thumbsup:

Nakary
09-30-2005, 05:28 PM
wow again.. very nice to meet your work..!

Are you an architect? :) if you are not, you should.

Regards

anilduran
09-30-2005, 06:45 PM
This is really impressive concept, really different to the others. and your presentation so good like an artnouva style...
I'm looking forward to see your final image....
goodlucks bro...

agou
09-30-2005, 08:04 PM
I asking myself... tis stairs will go up or down... mmm :shrug: that's a question...
jdd

Stairs going down are better, it's less tiring...:wise:
But even if they're going-up-stairs, that's a pretty good work. I'm waiting for the character modeling now!:bounce:

DaddyMack
09-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Gasp...Staircase is wonderfull. :love:

Yup! You continue to exceed the exceptionally high standard you've set each and every post Lemog:buttrock:

Congrats

eddieellis
10-01-2005, 03:27 PM
i can tell this entry is going to be huge.

i think ive lost the crown as the speedyiest modellier

Reverender
10-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Completely awesome, as always. Keep up the good work!

Goul
10-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Cools stairs, i want the same :buttrock:

Agamemnwn
10-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Great update laurent :D :D :D the stairs look amazing and blend perfectly with the levels of the library

scootermaya
10-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Love it Budy !
Good luck with your character

Frenchy Pilou
10-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Very "Schuiten" inspiration :D
Books, architectures, ladies, ...

Cool stairscase but why not a spiral of Knowlegde ?
(as Frank Lloyd Wright’s Guggenheim Museum)
Because there are some levels, a spiral is more smooth :)

Crazzy details as usual :cool:
Good following!
Pilou

ps 2 pages of links maybe useful a day :)
Menestrels : Histoires des sciences et techniques (http://www.ccr.jussieu.fr/urfist/menestrel/medsci1.htm)
(la coupole de Florence vaut le détour (bas de page 1)

Gunilla
10-02-2005, 08:30 AM
other view... and it's finish ;-)

Ahhh... I'm (almost) speachless http://smilies.cattis.com/blandat/loveshower.gifThis is so beautiful you have to use it!

What's this about rendering problems? We don't want any technical troubles to interfer with the daily pleasure :banghead:

Hope you sort it out and awaiting your next steps!
... I might have some good ideas for the characters clothing :D

gpepper
10-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Great job my friend ! The problem ? what's the problem ?

scootermaya
10-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey Lolo , I have been thinking about your problem...
it could be the memory with too many shadow map ...
it could be a new bug with a antivirus update (I had this once on batch rendering ... argh!)...
you said you render with Maya ? ... otherwise, see for forgoten splines (we never know).

Anyways, si tu as besoin d'un peu de puissance, a partir du 10 oct. je pourrais t'en préter à gogo!

Good luck copain !

alex.h.
10-03-2005, 06:07 AM
staircase looks great , stuning, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lemog
10-03-2005, 06:29 AM
SONIC-X - mmmoir - DimitrisLiatsos - Flaeticia - thierry2005 - madshooter - yunisirees - MrMicro26 - DaddyMack - Eddiellis - AmazingC - Goul - Alex.h. -> Hey my friends... thanks for your great support :thumbsup:

Zapan -> that good now... no prob of rendering... in fact... it was only due to the "instances"... always I have prob with that... finally, the weigh of the scene is very very very big now, but less prob of rendering... and it's finally shorter...

funkyboss -> sorry to disappoint you Carl, I fix the prob... :twisted: hahahaha

Bravo... Environment light will be crucial later to don't loos al this details !
As I say usually... all these details are not here to be really visible, it's only a little part forming the background, atmosphere and mood... Thanks for comments Julien.

Lotah -> If you have the same... take a photo a display it here mate, please :)

I asking myself... tis stairs will go up or down... mmm that's a question...jdd
Certainly up... the direction towards the knowledge, always go up !

wow again.. very nice to meet your work..! Are you an architect? if you are not, you should.Regards
Thanks Richard... to be architect was a dream, but I now think of being too old for that.

anil6tr -> I'm very touched you like my style Anil... :bowdown:

Agou -> not, it's more tiring to go down, because it's necessary to be retained all the time... :blush: hahaha

Agamemnwn -> I just discover the sad news of the day... you can't continue the challenge... well... studies are more important, then, we're waiting you for the next one.

Very "Schuiten" inspiration
Books, architectures, ladies, ...
mmmmh... no mate... no "Schuiten" inspiration... you forget that was my universe... then, only lemog inspiration... and also, historic interest... very important.

Cool stairscase but why not a spiral of Knowlegde ? (as Frank Lloyd Wright’s Guggenheim Museum) Because there are some levels, a spiral is more smooth
I know it... it's a very interesting staircase... but in my case, I need something more confined, more dark.
Thanks Frenchy Pilou :thumbsup:

What's this about rendering problems? We don't want any technical troubles to interfer with the daily pleasure
No prob now girl... effectively... I'm always trying to put technical things out of my work... secondary... and for sure, with no importance... it's fixed... my mind is now clean... I can continue.
Clean... In fact not really... is was the birthday of my son (the oldest)... another time partying all the week-end... very tyring... just some render and camera test... I will post soon.

... I might have some good ideas for the characters clothing
No really good ideas for the moment... no time to think serioulsy this week-end. I however would have liked begun modeling this week. Then it's necessary that I decide very quickly ! But not very easy... lot of parameters for my choice... :curious:

Gilles et Michel -> non... seulement un problème avec les instances... là, avec le big gros fichier... ça marche impecc... enfin, faut dire que je me suis un peu laissé allé sur les polys... maus j'avais pas envie de voir les facettes... huhuhu :shrug:

Rebeccak
10-03-2005, 07:15 AM
Beautiful work ~ we demand more! We must be fed! :scream:

Cheers Lemoggie, :)

~Rebeccak

Lemog
10-03-2005, 07:38 AM
Beautiful work ~ we demand more! We must be fed! :scream:

Cheers Lemoggie, :)

~Rebeccak
You can go to the bed to take some rest... well... and with the alarm clock, there will be new pictures. :scream:

Rebeccak
10-03-2005, 08:14 AM
You can go to the bed to take some rest... well... and with the alarm clock, there will be new pictures. :scream:
http://worldofwonder.net/images/burns_smithers_dance-tm.jpg

I dance the sweet dance of joy! :scream:

Versiden
10-03-2005, 08:24 AM
the details are just stunning, I really have nothing to add than what I've already said.. keep it up.

what render/3d package u using out of interest?

Lemog
10-03-2005, 08:35 AM
what render/3d package u using out of interest?
Only Maya with Maya software renderer... my PC is too old to used other plug renderers I like as MentalRay, Turtle or Maxwell... with my heavy scenes :shrug: Thanks for youir words my friend :thumbsup:

Lemog
10-03-2005, 11:07 AM
To follow a great moments of laughing with some girls and guys here (Gunilla and JamesMK by exemple:scream: )... a new funny wallpaper...

...the Spectacular Rubber Suit :thumbsup:

Click on the image below to the 1600x1200 version :

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_rubbersuit_800.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_rubbersuit_1600.jpg)

makaron
10-03-2005, 11:11 AM
spectacular wallpaper... :applause:

scootermaya
10-03-2005, 11:15 AM
Boire un petit coup ... blup !

Gunilla
10-03-2005, 11:45 AM
hahahahahahaha ...... wonderful! :love:
I say it's a spectacular example on art collaboration.:scream:

And for that, monsieur - you get your award!

http://www.bitspin.net/tmp/sotrs.jpg

Note that to achieve maximum effect of confusion there are two different awards for this... :D

Lemog
10-03-2005, 12:03 PM
spectacular wallpaper... :applause:
:thumbsup: hahaha

Boire un petit coup ... blup !but always with moderation... you know me :scream:

hahahahahahaha ...... wonderful! :love:
I say it's a spectacular example on art collaboration.:scream:

And for that, monsieur - you get your award!

http://www.bitspin.net/tmp/sotrs.jpg

Note that to achieve maximum effect of confusion there are two different awards for this... :D
Ooh girl... I can't watch this one... too sexy for me... I must think to my heart... too much emotion is not good for me :twisted: hahaha

gpepper
10-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Le club du n'importe quoi...

Lemog
10-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Le club du n'importe quoi...

DSL :blush:

scootermaya
10-03-2005, 12:26 PM
DSL :blush:

Sisi , Gpepper is right ... portenaoik , and this is why we like your tread Lolo !
Please don't stop !:thumbsup:

Ego
10-03-2005, 04:33 PM
I can't stop laughing The Lemog. Nice wallpaper. :D

Gunilla
10-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Ooh girl... I can't watch this one... too sexy for me... I must think to my heart... too much emotion is not good for me :twisted: hahaha

Would you perhaps have the other version, with the beardy guy...? :shrug:

:scream: Your latest wallpaper is now on my desktop (at home...) thanks!

Agamemnwn
10-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Agamemnwn -> I just discover the sad news of the day... you can't continue the challenge... well... studies are more important, then, we're waiting you for the next one.

Thank you my friend. It really sucks but i have no time for the challenge Started the thesis today and it takes my hole time. :( Hope i will be able in the next challenge. Keep up the good work my friend :D :D :D

Lemog
10-04-2005, 05:36 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128404166_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128404166_large.jpg)

Now my technical probs are solved, and before to start the character, few light/moond/rendertest...

Lemog
10-04-2005, 05:38 AM
Click on the image below for the 1600x1200 version :

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_06_800.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_06_1600.jpg)

SONIC-X
10-04-2005, 05:43 AM
Lemog the library looks awesome- Nice work.

daWinky
10-04-2005, 05:43 AM
Wow, this is really amazing:eek: . All these detailed parts of your modeling are working great together:thumbsup: . But why is there smoke/fog in your library?

-sabrina

Lemog
10-04-2005, 05:44 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128404680_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128404680_large.jpg)

Other test of mood...

imbusion
10-04-2005, 05:47 AM
His library character is still "materializing"... hence the smoke ;)

Heh, anyway... that library is looking absolutely phenomenal. Congratulations on fixing the technical problems, I'm real glad to see another outstanding update from you!

Just curious... did you ever decide whether the character would be male or female? (I remember there being debate early on, but i forget if it was resolved... and theres a lot of pages to go back through :P)

Keep up the great work!

Lemog
10-04-2005, 05:47 AM
Click on the image below for the 1600x1200 version :

http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_07_800.jpg (http://lemog.free.fr/lemog_v5/albums/lemog/wallpapers/spectacular_walls/spec_wall_07_1600.jpg)

Lemog
10-04-2005, 05:53 AM
Lemog the library looks awesome- Nice work.
Thanks a lot Corrie :thumbsup:

Wow, this is really amazing:eek: . All these detailed parts of your modeling are working great together:thumbsup: . But why is there smoke/fog in your library?
-sabrina
There's many reasons for smoke/fog... and for these 2 things... I suppose an atmosphere a little bit cold (grey parts)... these lamps produce some heat (then, smoke and fog...).
Second reason, to increase the last step of the composition (when all will be done), the magical (and spectacular) aspect.
For the moment, nothing is fixed... just some tests...
Thanks Sabrina for your interest :bowdown:

gpepper
10-04-2005, 06:04 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128404680_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7775/7775_1128404680_large.jpg)

Other test of mood...

I'm speechless.... :cry:

Lemog
10-04-2005, 06:04 AM
His library character is still "materializing"... hence the smoke ;)

Heh, anyway... that library is looking absolutely phenomenal. Congratulations on fixing the technical problems, I'm real glad to see another outstanding update from you!

Just curious... did you ever decide whether the character would be male or female? (I remember there being debate early on, but i forget if it was resolved... and theres a lot of pages to go back through :P)

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for your very symathetic words Jeff...

And thanks to ask me the question about the character... it's effectively all my thoughts actually...

Girls or guy ? finally, it's sure at 99% that will be a girl... a boy give us someting certainly too much Harry Potter with this environment.

Now, the big prob for me is too decide about the style of this girl...

After many many questions to me... remain me 2 styles :
(not easy to describe my vision of these clothes in english... sorry...)

1) a teen girl, uniform of schoolgirl, a skirt, tie...
I like this one for the strong contrast with the environment of the dungeon...

2) always a teen girl, or young woman... a modern one, with pants (jeans...) and tee-shirt...
This second idea is certainly visualy less attractive... but more realistic, always a good contrast with environment I think...

I must take the decision today...

Comments and ideas about these or other ideas are welcome :scream: :thumbsup:

Lemog
10-04-2005, 06:07 AM
I'm speechless....
hahahahaha merci l'ami... :scream: si tu savais le nombre de polys, tu aurais honte de moi... mais bon... Maya est balaise quand même... car il s'accomode encore de cette scène avec ma bécane pourrie... :twisted:

Mhyrdin
10-04-2005, 06:29 AM
J'ai bien fait de ne pas te déranger vendredi pendant mon passage éclair à Reims ...:rolleyes:

Tu as remarquablement travaillé :eek: ! Quel rendu ! :thumbsup:

It was a good thing, I didn't disturb you last friday when i went to Reims
So you have really well worked ! What a picture once more !

XenObuS
10-04-2005, 06:30 AM
hi mr Lemog.

it's a nice job and a very good picture with a spectacular atmosphere :)

good luck

Lemog
10-04-2005, 06:37 AM
J'ai bien fait de ne pas te déranger vendredi pendant mon passage éclair à Reims ...:rolleyes:

Tu as remarquablement travaillé :eek: ! Quel rendu ! :thumbsup:

It was a good thing, I didn't disturb you last friday when i went to Reims
So you have really well worked ! What a picture once more !
Aaaah... dommage, tu aurais dû... j'étais pas mal pris ce week... mais pas vendredi soir... alors recommences pas, la prochaine fois... tu me mails ou tu bigophones :p
Well... I'm very happy you like these last render tests... :cool:

hi mr Lemog.
it's a nice job and a very good picture with a spectacular atmosphere :)
good luck
Thanks my friend :thumbsup:

makaron
10-04-2005, 06:38 AM
den franska nöten skriver på svenska :eek: the french nut is writing swedish.

my vote is for nr 2... :bounce:

Lemog
10-04-2005, 06:43 AM
den franska nöten skriver på svenska :eek: the french nut is writing swedish.

my vote is for nr 2... :bounce:

Hey... thanks Mona... some new swedish words for me... I note them... :thumbsup:

and thanks a lot for your vote... noted too :love:

flaeticia
10-04-2005, 06:57 AM
I really appreciate the atmosphere which gets free of your scene.
Its something of relaxing, very resting, the aspect library is completely respected !
Bravo !
:thumbsup::applause: