PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular 3D Entry: Fabian Hernandez

coCoKNIght
09-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Fabian Hernandez is entered in the "Spectacular Challenge" update: View Challenge Page (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/spectacular/view_entries.php?challenger=7774)

Latest Update: Modeling: and material test
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128981205_medium.jpg (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=2726036#post2726036)

jddog
09-05-2005, 07:26 AM
Nice to see you in the contest fabian, :D
jdd

eddieellis
09-05-2005, 07:31 AM
glad to see you in the challenge again mate, good luck :thumbsup:

andreas-V
09-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Good luck to you, Fabian!

coCoKNIght
09-05-2005, 07:45 AM
hey people, is it me or is the theme 'spectacular' instead of 'specular'?
not funny fun asid: sooooooo, we have to create some kind of picasso? :argh:
this forum is getting more and more demanding...
... I begin to doubt I'll even come up with an idea :)

Squibbit
09-05-2005, 07:46 AM
yay, no more F5:ing !

:bounce:

icedeyes
09-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Have fun Fabian and good luck... I am sure you will think of something nice...

coCoKNIght
09-05-2005, 08:03 AM
yay, no more F5:ing !

:bounce:

(not that that button would still work... :rolleyes: )

coCoKNIght
09-05-2005, 08:19 AM
First off, a really spectacular image requires a really spectacular idea, one with a double bottom, one with wich you can reach the hearts of every single person on earth!

How to do that?
Well simple: You need a godly intuition and everything will be a piece of cake.
Now it is known that godly intuitions are something rare, so just in case you don't get one:
Don't panic! There are other ways: Alternatively you could just become the ruler of the world, take control of the newspapers, radio, tv, and just DICTATE what's spectacular and what not.
Now I know that this method requires a lot of time and endurance, so if world dominion isn't your thing, you could also just go for a walk and observe nature. Let yourself be fascinated about endless variety of forms, surfaces, smells that mother nature was capable of creating.
Aaaaaah, doesn't that feel good? Doesn't that make you wanna explode in creativity?
Well then, what are you waiting for? Go and produce some sketches, you can make up some doble bottoms later on. :)

antone-m
09-05-2005, 08:48 AM
good luck coCoKNIght

TheFirstAngel
09-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Hahaha scho debie??? Best luck and enjoy the ride! go go go Fabian! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ace4016
09-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Good Luck:thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
09-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Good bubbles my friend...er...i mean....good luck ! :scream:

Nice to see ya here again.

AnimZiggy
09-05-2005, 10:26 AM
*subscribe*

Gunilla
09-05-2005, 02:50 PM
You need a godly intuition and everything will be a piece of cake

hahaha, great suggestion. I'm sure you're up for it - have fun and good luck! :thumbsup:

Grin3d
09-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Good luck to you, Fabian.

SoniaNotRed
09-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Now I know that this method requires a lot of time and endurance, so if world dominion isn't your thing, you could also just go for a walk and observe nature. Let yourself be fascinated about endless variety of forms, surfaces, smells that mother nature was capable of creating.
Aaaaaah, doesn't that feel good? Doesn't that make you wanna explode in creativity?
Well then, what are you waiting for? Go and produce some sketches, you can make up some doble bottoms later on.

LOL! Funny you should say that 'cause that's kind of what I just did! Nature is all over the project now and I don't know how to get it done! Heh! :p

Best of luck to you! :)

gpepper
09-06-2005, 09:05 AM
I vote for the cake !

coCoKNIght
09-08-2005, 03:42 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1126190551_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1126190551_large.jpg)

Hey friends, thanks for all the encouragement before I even post a sketch!
I was a bit busy lately soooo this sketch isn't that spectacular... :)

but a sudden shift of gravity would be quiet spectacular i think :D

hehe, that was fun painting in painter once again :) i'm waaaaay out of practice though but i hope future sketches will be better :)

I'll work on more sketches right away giving the following:
a) i can recall all the ideas i once though of...
b) my computer lets me do it (i'm at a notebook right now, and it's rendering...)

JamesMK
09-08-2005, 03:45 PM
but a sudden shift of gravity would be quiet spectacular i think :D

Now, that is one excellent idea! Please go on!

coCoKNIght
09-08-2005, 03:46 PM
gpepper: cake rulez!! :scream:
SoniaNotRedderThanDead: haha, good one! :beer: cheers!

coCoKNIght
09-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Now, that is one excellent idea! Please go on!

Thanks! The main problem with this idea though: There's nothing to model that don't exist... soooo, that's a bit boring to do, could as well make a foto / foto manipulation... (with some monney though)

jddog
09-08-2005, 04:48 PM
but a sudden shift of gravity would be quiet spectacular i think
:thumbsup: yeah this is a top idea... !
jdd

coCoKNIght
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1126201627_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1126201627_large.jpg)

argh, painter crashed and i had to do a printscreen to save the image...

anyway, cause you guys liked the idea so much i further developed it.

What if there was a planet, where gravity works the other way round? what's say?!

Grin3d
09-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Thanks! The main problem with this idea though: There's nothing to model that don't exist... soooo, that's a bit boring to do, could as well make a foto / foto manipulation... (with some monney though)

It’s true and i often have the same doubts with my ideas.

But isn’t it different from a photopicture ? I think so. How many 3d stills exist that also could be photographed ?

And of course you can create an image, based on that concept, that is a real 3d image and nobody will ask why you have done that in 3d !

I like your second concept idea (gravity). I will follow you see how it grows.

Grin3d.

AnimZiggy
09-09-2005, 09:31 AM
I like both concepts. But maybe a little bit more the second one!
I'm a big fan of Escher and his Relativity Worlds, you could get nice inpsiration from there!

ace4016
09-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Nice concept. Will the image be of a planet that initially had negative gravity and the plant is built with that in mind or will it be a switch that happened at some time close to the frame you will paint?

ISurg
09-09-2005, 09:37 AM
You could just become the ruler of the world, take control of the newspapers, radio, tv...

Hey?! Thats my plan!

calisto-lynn
09-09-2005, 11:29 AM
nice concepts i love thm both!!:thumbsup:

coCoKNIght
09-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Grin3d: Maybe, but it's boring to do nevertheless... It's got to have something else... something spectacular perhaps :scream:

anim_ziggy: can you post some links? I searched for that but only found some complicated physists gibberish and some strange images :)

ace4016: In the second concept, the idea is more of a world with had always negative gravity. I haven't thought out the details yet but that'll be lots of fun :) thinking about how nature would be on such a planet, how the habitants would live, what things they would construct so they don't just fall into space... hmm... thinking of that... such a plantet could probably not have any atmosphere... :) see the fun starts already! Maybe it's got lots of moons with negative gravity or something...

ISurg: good luck with it!

calisto: thanks!

I've decided to go for something sci-fi-ish since i'm sci-fi addict anyway. I just hope it won't be too grand space opera-ish...
And i've just bough a sci-fi book for inspirational purposes. Haven't bought a sci-fi book for ages!

Those challenges are so great! :D

AnimZiggy
09-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Official website (http://www.mcescher.com/). All of his works are in the gallery.
Relativity worlds: one (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lems.brown.edu/vision/people/leymarie/Images/Escher/Relativity.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.lems.brown.edu/vision/people/leymarie/SkiP/May98/SketchOLD.html&h=515&w=549&sz=305&tbnid=te0L0uFla8EJ:&tbnh=121&tbnw=130&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images%3Fq%3Drelativity%2Bworlds%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26hs%3D9Jl%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official), two (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.worldofescher.com/gallery/jpgs/P24L.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.worldofescher.com/gallery/A23L.html&h=900&w=511&sz=71&tbnid=WxfeApw00JkJ:&tbnh=145&tbnw=82&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhouse%2Bof%2Bstairs%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26hs%3DtQl%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26sa%3DG), three, (http://www.epsilones.com/imagenes/figimposibles/escher-cascada.jpg) four. (http://www.labdid.if.usp.br/%7Elaboratorio/labdid/pictures/escher/ESCHER7.JPG) One and two were in my mind when i saw your image, I couldn't link them through the gallery so google instead!

Phwhitfield
09-09-2005, 08:08 PM
I prefer the first sketch. It tells so much more of a story. Because it is this girl and she's suddenly hanging in a tree almost falling to death. You could even do the picture while gravity is changing. And other people are falling of earth in the background for example. But she's hanging on to this tree, desperatly trying to save her pet and one starts to think, ok she's alive, but what's next? Really dig this.

But also planet of inverse gravity might be a (even more) fun thing to do. Because people would have certainly built their own grounds/roofs to stand on top. But not everywhere so there would be holes and gaps between it.Maybe with big warning signs, like traffic signs. That way you could model something new. But I'm not sure if that's actually the idea of the contest. Anyways would be a nice pic.

sozusäge gring abe u seggle u mache or in plain English: do it.

SoniaNotRed
09-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Say, what do you mean by negative gravity - no gravity? Or do you just intend to reverse the natural order of things? It's a cool idea, although I wouldn't want to be one of those poor people always falling off everything! :D

Btw... Looking for inspiration in nature wasn´t the only thing we both thought of...
:blush: I'm also fooling around with a bit of null gravity... :blush: (Argh! I can't believe this is happening - again!)
Good news is: it's not my intended subject. I'm just using it for decoration and I don't even know how much of it will show in the final image (and that if I ever manage to get image done! :D).

Soooo... Having survived yet another very embarassing moment, I'm just gonna say I'm curious to see this crazy world of yours.

elnady
09-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Good luck buddy:)

ace4016
09-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Hm, although both ideas are very similar, I think the first one would be better (and funnier) as the people are caught off guard and their expressions would really add to the piece. Both work nicely, but that's just my opinion. You've got time to think it all out so just keep at it.

ihamid
09-10-2005, 01:27 PM
thanks fabian for dropping by! cool concept u could do some spectacular stuff with that.. hey that reminds me no more water :surprised .the gravity will pull that away wow ! cool!

xric7
09-10-2005, 02:26 PM
excellent idea about gravity.i love it.:bounce: :thumbsup:
..and me love to eat piece of cake more than to smell nature.lol.:twisted:

gpepper
09-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Excellent idea !

(o)ne
09-10-2005, 07:27 PM
yeah, agree about idea, sounds cool :)

antone-m
09-10-2005, 08:03 PM
cool idea coCoKNIght :twisted:

collings
09-10-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah great idea- the final image can be really powerfull and spectacular :)

coCoKNIght
09-11-2005, 02:38 PM
anim_ziggy: Thanks for posting the links! Now I know what you were talking about. Those pics are cool. I had nod in mind to completely change physics but that's certainly tempting :twisted:

Phwhitfield: Hey mate! :wavey: Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, the second concept doesn't go very well with the theme, it's more of a space opera pic... I think the first concept could be cool in a city with lots of cars, people etc. dropping to the sky... But let's see first what else comes to my mind...

SoniaNotRed: Hehe, no need to be embarassed. Your planet has 0 gravity while mine would have normal gravitystrength, jut pulling in the other direction...

ace4016: Agree! :thumbsup: See also the reply to Phwhitfield's post, above in this post :).

yunisirees: Hehe, yep, that's actually how this idea developed: I was thinking of water behaving... strange :)

Ahmed Hosny, xric7, gpepper, (o)ne, the best, collings: Thanks :love:

Stay tuned for my next concept... It's crappy but I'll post it anyway since I've made it...

coCoKNIght
09-11-2005, 02:56 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1126446974_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1126446974_large.jpg)

Somewhere in Ireland I guess, at uhm, say springtime or sumthing, the most awaited spectacle of the year is when the elves hatch out of their cocoons.

romelalgo
09-12-2005, 12:41 AM
The ninfas are very good concept. Decide for these.
The claroscuro, the contrast is a misterious way.
Good Luck.

SoniaNotRed
09-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh! This one is cool, too!
(Just wait until Paperclip hears about it! :))

elmasfeo
09-15-2005, 06:26 PM
ooooh...:wise: I like this idea, the other one was good too, very original, but as you said, everything would be objects we see everyday (in the first sketch, not in the second...)

This last one has a good feeling....

Squibbit
09-15-2005, 07:43 PM
cocooonzzzzzzz yes !

u gonna do this concept?

all de little strands of silk n magical light, leaves
n bugz n spores in the air oooo , haha, nice

Grin3d
09-17-2005, 02:16 PM
We're waiting for a new update :buttrock:

Grin3d

jddog
09-18-2005, 02:18 PM
both concept are very good, the second one can be very fantasy looks like and I found it very good :wip:
jdd

coCoKNIght
09-22-2005, 03:19 PM
hello fellows, I've been very busy lately, dunno when I last slept 8+ hours, so no update yet :blush:

But I have some new ideas and finally some time (i think / hope) so I'll be sketching again soon :)

Thanks for your continuing support, it's not always easy with these challenges, they seem to happen always then when I'm busy...

Oh, and somebody tell me what paperclip's got to do with my concept...

... wait! IRELAND, right?! :D

SoniaNotRed
09-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Shame on you! :twisted: Forgeting our oficial advisor on irish lore...

coCoKNIght
09-24-2005, 12:12 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1127560373_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1127560373_large.jpg)

Well, I've finally found some time and here is my new concept which I like very much and I think I'm gonna go for it.
c&c?

coCoKNIght
09-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Shame on you! :twisted: Forgeting our oficial advisor on irish lore...

:blush: how could i....

element5
09-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Hiya Fabian,

I agree with sqibbit....cocoons idea sounds cool :thumbsup:

looking forward to more upadates.

E5

coCoKNIght
09-25-2005, 11:04 AM
u sure u 2 don't just wanna see some half naked beauties?! :curious:

Squibbit
09-25-2005, 11:14 AM

noo man... :rolleyes: ... hehe, i really did like the cocoon idea..magical..

this latest idea is nice too , but not really that spectacular...

coCoKNIght
09-25-2005, 11:23 AM
hehe, ok i believe you... :)

you think the lates idea is not spectacular? the bushman will probably get the shock of his live... there could also be more stunned bush men, it could also happen right on a bush men village to maybe increase the spectacularity factor... what's say?

hmmm... i'll have to give the cocoon idea a second chance... i was already convinced that it's not so good an idea...

Squibbit
09-25-2005, 11:48 AM
hmmm... i'll have to give the cocoon idea a second chance... i was already convinced that it's not so good an idea...

just take your time to think about the environment of the pic, to get the dreamy,
magical feel to it

- - -

ps.hmm, what if the pod landed accidently on bush's opponent standing there?

coCoKNIght
09-25-2005, 11:55 AM
hehe, that would be fun, the astronaut's already kinda looking to the ground thinking "ooops" :D
hehehe, the cocoon idea i think would need a bright environment with lots of plants and insects and whatnot. I might need to do another concept sketch of that one.
Thanks for helping me out squib! :beer: (and sorry the beer's not real but it's not like you live next door, unfortunatly. (sombody go invent teleporters!))

element5
09-25-2005, 11:56 AM

hehe...well maybe a little....will like to see how the cocoon developes. Yeah but take your time...:)

Bushman one is cool idea aswell :thumbsup:

keetmun
09-25-2005, 04:58 PM
I thought the bushman idea was absolutely hilarious!:scream: That drawing really cracked me up... But then again your cocoon idea's also pretty good, so i guess I'm not really helping your dillema am i hahaha...

Cheers to some nice concepts you got
:buttrock:

daWinky
09-25-2005, 05:34 PM

Oh yes, I'm sure, to get this, I just have to look in the mirror:rolleyes: ... ok, just kidding, it's only because you would get all the views...:)

Hi Fabian,

you have a nice thread here! And alot of good concepts. I would prefer the astronaut and the bush man, but this could be difficult to visualize. My second choice is the idea of metamorphosis: I can imagine some beautiful pictures with this concept. Good luck!

-sabrina

coCoKNIght
09-25-2005, 05:35 PM
hehe...well maybe a little....

HA! i knew it! :scream:
thanks mate, i'll sure take my time :) there's plenty of time left :scream:

i guess I'm not really helping your dillema

:cry: nobody wants to help me :scream:

but another bushman under the pod would be so cool... :D
...but the cocoon concept could turn out so beautifull...
...and imagine the gravity swift in a big city! hmmm....:shrug:

hehe, well thanks for droping by and i'm glad you like my concepts :beer:

coCoKNIght
09-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Oh yes, I'm sure, to get this, I just have to look in the mirror:rolleyes: ... ok, just kidding, it's only because you would get all the views...:)

Heeeeey! :wavey:
looks like you've been faster than me, in writing the post :)

Well if I decide to go for the metamorphosis concept then you can send me som ref pics of you :D

coCoKNIght
09-25-2005, 05:42 PM
I would prefer the astronaut and the bush man, but this could be difficult to visualize.

Btw. as the sketch might already indicate, that would be a cartoony 3d image :)
and I thought it would be funny to do things that are actually impossible like giving the astronaut a helmet that's bigger than the entrance :)

daWinky
09-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Well if I decide to go for the metamorphosis concept then you can send me som ref pics of you :D

Uuuups, ok, a clear vote for the astronaut's story:eek: !

-sabrina

coCoKNIght
09-25-2005, 06:00 PM
One Vote For The Bush Man's Story! Do I Hear Any Other Votes?
Vote For The Metamorphosis Idea Today And Recieve Exclusive Background Images :D

Grin3d
09-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Hard to say which concept I would prefer. I like the "inverse gravity planet", it has highly spectacular potential. The last one (man on the moon meets bush man) could be funny, but I miss the depth like "gravity" and also "metamorphose" has it. :sad:
If I could vote for one of this THREE concepts I would vote for the gravity concept.
If I could vote for "bushman" and "metamorphose" I would go for the cocoons.

That doesn't really help :argh:
Roman.

SoniaNotRed
09-26-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm with Squibbit on this one - I too vote for the cocoons. :wise:
(Sorry, sucker for fantasy settings here! :p)

TheFirstAngel
09-26-2005, 04:08 AM
hahahaah funny concept mate! keep it up mate! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

coCoKNIght
09-29-2005, 06:02 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128013363_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128013363_large.jpg)

I was trying to find a shape for the head of the elves... I think it should be more cartoony though.
I'm not so convinced of the metamorphosis idea, I like the bushman idea better so expect the next milestone to have something to do with the bushman idea.

coCoKNIght
09-29-2005, 06:06 PM
hmmm... looks like the metamorphosis concept is more popular here... what do you vote for, sasha?

Thanks all, for yor kind assistance! :love:

coCoKNIght
09-29-2005, 07:24 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128018291_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128018291_large.jpg)

I made some tweaking in photoshop just for fun...

makaron
10-01-2005, 07:55 PM
does elfs exist :eek: or is it bushmen ;) naaa but both concept are good... :thumbsup:

coCoKNIght
10-08-2005, 02:14 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128777272_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128777272_large.jpg)

Well people, I've decided which concept I'll do and have started modelling.

coCoKNIght
10-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi makaron :wavey: thank you!

SoniaNotRed
10-08-2005, 06:54 PM
And coCoKNIght has landed! :)

So, you went to dump the elves on a galaxy far far away, huh? :D
Now lets see what comes out of that pod.

Welcome back! :bounce:

coCoKNIght
10-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi sonia :)
haven't thought of that, the astronaut could also have landed an a very different planet with lots of spectacular things... maybe even elves :scream: gotta give that a thought, thanks for your input!

coCoKNIght
10-09-2005, 03:55 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128869729_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128869729_large.jpg)

Hi, I've started modelling some vegetation. No refs used and I think I'm gonna start to really invent some plants, oh and I thought adding some funny insects could be cool too :)

Gunilla
10-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Very nice start for your modeling! I love that cute style for the plants :thumbsup:

eddieellis
10-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey mTe, sorry i haven't been around for awhile but ive been busy at work and haven't had time for anything...

Great start on the modelling and shall look forward to your progression

coCoKNIght
10-10-2005, 01:46 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128948388_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128948388_large.jpg)

this time i'm not gonna use gi or similar. (rendertimes kill me) it's been a long time since i did NOT use gi&co.
well anyway, this is just to show more or less how i expect the lighting to be.

coCoKNIght
10-10-2005, 01:50 PM
gunilla & eddieellis: glad you like it and thanks for your support! :love:

Grin3d
10-10-2005, 09:16 PM
:thumbsup: for a good modeling start.
I would choose another (more spectacular) cam angle later; just a thought.

looking forward to see more polys.
good job so far.
roman.

coCoKNIght
10-10-2005, 10:53 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128981205_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/11/7774/7774_1128981205_large.jpg)

Thanks Grin3d, yeah i'm not so sure 'bout the camera eighter... i'll see to that later on.

well, here you go, some more polys and a material test for the plants.
I know I'm lousy, should work more on this... :)

elmasfeo
10-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I think that the front tree is occluding too much the space-pod... but maybe it's just because there are just 2 trees for the moment...

modelling looks very good, are you going to use that cartoonish render type from two posts ago?

coCoKNIght
10-10-2005, 10:56 PM
2 trees? look again :)

coCoKNIght
10-10-2005, 10:57 PM
nah, i'm not gonna use ink an paint, maybe a little for post work...
but i want to do something cartoony nevertheless, i'm not so sure yet how though... :shrug:
...i don't want it to be too simple... it's gotta be spectacular, right? :)

makaron
10-10-2005, 11:01 PM
if a space-pod can be cute... this one is... :bounce:

elmasfeo
10-10-2005, 11:01 PM
hehehe, you posted while I was typing.... I still think you could move the tree a bit to the right, but if you're going to move the camera...then it may be better to find the point of view first and then place the trees...

coCoKNIght
10-10-2005, 11:08 PM
hehe, so now i have cute plants and a cute space pod :) excellent! :D

elmasfeo: you might be right with the tree, i had my doubts me too when i placed it there... and as for placing the stuff AFTER i've found the right angle: i completely agree and i might be moving everything around a couple of times.

...to find the camera angle i first gotta decide what to do excactly... still bushmen? one squashed by the landing pod? or something completely different?

:shrug:

Lovas
10-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I think you made the right decision. Eagerly waiting to see more.

daWinky
10-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Aah, you finally decided to make the pod:thumbsup: . Good choice and a promising modeling start. I want to see more!!:thumbsup:

-sabrina

SoniaNotRed
10-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Ah, 3d gardening... Such a headache...

:)

ihamid
10-13-2005, 10:02 PM
hi coCoKNIght

cool progress man! nice idea on inventing the plants .. doesnt need to be restricted !:thumbsup: and the scene is working out very well indeed!
cheers man!

jddog
11-05-2005, 08:15 PM
:wip: wow time is running, where are u ?
jdd

CGTalk Moderation
11-05-2005, 08:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.