PDA

View Full Version : Living Toons - Charactor - Pinky_Powers

Pinky_Powers
11-05-2002, 08:22 PM
Here is what I did last night, I started on it within 10minutes of hearing of the challenge. I will add a bunch more stuff into this picture, and shade it before I am done.

KingMob
11-05-2002, 08:42 PM
i have never seen someone stare so passionatly and intently at a smiley face...you really throw yourself into your craft.

rock on!
:buttrock:

Pinky_Powers
11-05-2002, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I am known by most of the people around me as, the smiley face guy. I amost always ahve a little smiley face drawn on with pen right below the nuckle of my little fingure on my right hand.

Pinky_Powers
11-05-2002, 09:00 PM
By the way, I really hate the idea of doing a "Self Portrait", I don't know, to me it has always seamed quite vain. But, sense I have not done any of the CGTalk challenges, and I had every intention of doing this one, I decided to just do it, and because you said it had to be a caricature, that made it way better. So I am looking forward to this, and seeing every one else’s.

KingMob
11-05-2002, 09:08 PM
well on this portrait we get to make fun of our faults!

so it is only sorta vain, depends how cruel to oneself you are to see how vain. If you make yerself perfect, then yep...vain.

Add some bags under the eyes from staring at computers, etc and not really so vain.

YOu guy looks like the tortured artist, but he's drawing as miley..to me that is cool as hell.

Pinky_Powers
11-06-2002, 04:08 AM
update

Ingram
11-06-2002, 06:27 PM
So you're the one who has Bruce Lees frozen body. Good to know for future reference. Rock on.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.