PDA

View Full Version : i am in need of help

ravenger373
09-03-2005, 11:21 PM
hi i'm looking for people who are willing to help me with concept art and story boards for a starwars fanfilm
wich will be completly CG
ive written a script and i want to make a film with it.
how ever i am in need of people who are willing to help me with the concept art and storyboards for it.

i need people who are willing to help for quite some time.
probably well over a year.

now if your still interested in this after reading the above then here's a quick sumary of the story.

he scientists of the IBC (intergalactic banking clan have built a device that is able to enhance the natural ability of the yssalamiri to disable the force around itself
general grievous is send to myrkr by count dooku to retrieve some yssalamiri for the device.
grievous also is in need of a jedi to test it on.
therefore grievous attacks a small republic science outpost on the planet that has a small military presence
he quickly destroys the outposts defences and forces the scientists to send a distress call to the republic
the republic sends a jedi general with a republic fleet to check out the distress call
ofcourse the jedi have no knowledge of the device the confederacy has and thinks its merely an attack that has no meaning cause myrkr has no trategic value or recources they need.
when the fleet arives at myrkr the confederacy had blockaded the planet.
the fleet engages the seperatist ships.
the republic sends down a small task force to check out the planet.
obviously its a trap set by grievous to capture the jedi

please if your interested in helping me send me a PM or post in this thread or you can send me an e-mail to HaVoC373@hotmail.com

note for those of you who are new to the fan film making buisnes
i cant pay you anything cause its using an existing concept (star wars) for wich i dont have the right to
meaning i cant make any money out of this ether.

thank you for taking the time to read this request

now if this is posted in the wrong forum then i apoligize and would someone then please tell me in wich forum this is suposed to be posted

igorsandman
09-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Hello,

Yes you posted in the wrong forum. Try the Collaborative projects forum. You might find some help there.
Good luck with your film.
-IS-

CGTalk Moderation
09-04-2005, 09:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.