PDA

View Full Version : 10 sec club animation for August

MSmith
09-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Thought I'd post my first 10 second club animation here while I wait for judging to begin. Started about mid-August working on and off in my spare time. Ended up pulling the all nighter the night before it was due and this was what I came up with. Let me know what you think.

:)

http://home.comcast.net/~mikesmpgs/TheTruth.mpg

aliasfreak101
09-03-2005, 11:09 PM
i think its quite funny, and holds potential. On the technical side of things,the lip sync could use alot of work and the scene is pretty grey. The body jestures seem to fall in unisen and tight correspondence to the incomplete phonetic breakdown. But the performance is delivering and seems to be coming out well thus far.

''Good job so far''

Dave3D
09-05-2005, 03:18 PM
yeah looks cool, guess u didnt really put much time in to lighting...

one question about the characters used in the animation, i have seen him in loads of mini animations and showreels, is he your creation or some sort of freeware character for people to use in practicing animation.??

blz
09-05-2005, 04:35 PM
nice animation , i agree about the light issue tho, could use more of light for sure.
keep up the good work :)

aliasfreak101
09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Lol Yeah Thats True Dave3d, Ive Seen That Guy All Over The Place To.

CGTalk Moderation
09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.