PDA

View Full Version : VOTE! 2-MINUTE FILM CLUB!:Challenge:2 The Fight

RobertoOrtiz
09-02-2005, 11:12 PM
First I would like to thank Sam Chen for his support and his ideas!

Click on the thread below here are the Rules for the current challenge:

2-MINUTE FILM CLUB!:Challenge:2 "The fight" (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=261978&highlight=vote)

Ok here we go time to vote, please pick what you believe
is the best entry for each category:

Best Cinematography
Best Storyline
Best Editing
Best Visual Effects
Best Overall Entry
Go to the voting thread HERE: >>VOTE HERE!<< (http://kvaalen.com/cgtalk/2minfilm/index.php)

and come back here to tell us what you thought of the entries!
(And keep this in mind, SMALLER VERSIONS of the films are usually posted within the WIP threads. )

(Thanks to Samuel Kvaalen for developing the voting page!)

I'll post the results next week along with the next topic.

-R

Junpei
09-06-2005, 01:07 AM
nice entree stepington! i like the look :P

just a question, any reason for the duplicate entrees on the voting page?
archerx has 3 and mrSnoogle has 4 . that leaves the remaining 2 entrees unduplicated.

hmm, i think that... the voting page is not a good idea scripted like this, i havn't looked at the code yet but i'm willing to bet i could vote as many times as want (it would either be cookies, session ids, or ipaddress - all of which can be easily changed). i think with the 4 entrees so far it would probably be a better idea to stick to traditional voting to ensure a fair vote.. :shrug:

RobertoOrtiz
09-06-2005, 01:17 AM
That would be my bad..

The person who runs the voting page is on holiday, and so far I have not been able to delete the duplicate entries.

Sorry guys.

-R

Junpei
09-06-2005, 01:25 AM
ooh oki, is it mysql database? if you have access to an admin page then there is probably a mysql connect page somewere on the server, it would be refferenced in the admin php file. if u can get the info depending on how it's set up u could probably easily run queries in the database to fix the problem if your up to it. :wip: hope that helps. though it might be pretty difficult to get to the mysql connect source without being able to run system commands or upload something onto the server so it's probably not worth your time lol @_@

archerx
09-07-2005, 10:43 PM
Hey I only have 1 duplicate entry! The other one is something totally different! One is animated and the other is live action, for some reason the discription text got changed them.

CGTalk Moderation
09-07-2005, 10:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.