PDA

View Full Version : Celcius

Justin Owens
02-23-2002, 02:54 AM
Hey Guys.. This is my first post on CG Talk..Sorry about the file size.. Check out my new site for more stuff at www.bluebionics.com.. Ya'll take it easy...
PS: (the site is best viewed at 1024/768 screen res)

http://www.bluebionics.com/HRCelcius.jpg

studiomiguel
02-23-2002, 03:03 AM
Holy crap@!!!!
That's AWSOME.
I love it man..... What app did you do it in? It's incredible work... let's see more.
BTW, I love your site!
Your link in your message doesn't seem to work.. I think it's because you have two dots the back end...
Everybody can check out your work at
www.bluebionics.com
Check it out guys!
Caio

Kev Masters
02-23-2002, 03:04 AM
Damn that's some nice stuff you have on your site. Nothing but respect!!

Justin Owens
02-23-2002, 03:07 AM
Thanks Man.. Yeah I put two periods after my link..sorry, bad habbit... can you tell...........ha ha.. The link without the periods is

www.bluebionics.com

Have a good weekend..

Ls3D
02-23-2002, 03:20 AM
First new post in a while that really took me somewhere,..
There is a story in just that one still.

Hope this does not end up on a video card box without your permission or compensation!

Some humble web advice (your is much better than mine):

Have your gallery (and other?) links open in a new window.
After viewing the first image I found myself back here wondering why I had to work back to your site to check the rest of it out.

BTW - I was also expecting the bio mech phallus to animate!

-Shea
www.Ls3D.com

Justin Owens
02-23-2002, 03:36 AM
Well, I have protection on this image..and thanks for the advice.. I created this image in Maya and used photoshop to paint the textures..

Later..

studiomiguel
02-23-2002, 04:07 AM
Between digital watermarks and copyrighting art these days there are a myriad of ways to protect your work....
I agree I'd like to see some of these great models animated... takes time though!

Justin Owens
02-23-2002, 04:13 AM
Yeah I'm working on some tests for the Snow Dragon..playin around with blendshapes to make him growl and snarl..We'll see how those work out..I'll post them up when done..

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.