PDA

View Full Version : A bird & a woman(nudity)

rawgon
08-30-2005, 11:56 PM
http://http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/7707/thesorrow8sg.jpg

Rudeone
08-31-2005, 12:15 AM
I think there are some anatomical issues, first of all it seems to me her head and neck aren't exactly centered on her torso, to much to the right, also her head seems to be to twisted IMO.
Second: her arm looks weird, I asume the small dot on her arm is supposed to be the elbow, if that's the case it's placed where the biceps/triceps are located, move it more to the left. Also that part (biceps/triceps) shouldn't be this thin.

All and a very nice pic, I hope I could be of some help, keep it up:thumbsup:

pushav
08-31-2005, 12:23 AM
Your using photoshop right? I find it better to paint at 66-100 percent zoom starting out and zoom in more as your painting wraps up. Nice job so far.

I like this stylized painting.

As for knowledge on painting I would sugest going to your local library or find some sights on the internet on traditional painting. Also experience is best thing most of the time.

I am keeping an eye on this thread.

Rose-in-the-mud
08-31-2005, 05:29 AM
Nice radiosity feel you got there, but you seam to have lost it on the second picture i think.
and yeh, you should start with the overall shape of the picture, leave those detail bits for the end, I know it must be hard, it`s like a bad habit right? ...

rawgon
08-31-2005, 08:25 PM
Rudeone, yes i see what you mean, i got to work more on anatomy thats really important, but that arm its totally unfinished, but when i look to it now, its very wierd, haha!

pushav, yes its photoshop, i got to keep that in mind, never detail without the overall pic its working, thanks:)

Rose in the mud, yeah dude, totally right, damn bad habit:eek: i think ill go back finish that radiosity look you mention in all the image and deal with those details in the end or ill loose control of what im doing... obrigado sensei:wise:hehehe

CGTalk Moderation
08-31-2005, 08:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.